⚜️ 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆

CHAPTER SIX

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

。✱ ───

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

The sky became a hue of gold and orange as the sun set. Students of Academia went to their dorms together with their friends and Oikawa and Y/N weren't different.

Usually, when these two walk to school or go back , the girl beside the taller Zelda would be a lot louder, she was like the sun herself due to her beaming personality which for all Oikawa hated...

Attracting people to her.

"Tooru, I'm this way. Thank you for walking me to my buil-"

"What happened to you? "

"Huh? "

Oikawa could only stare at her in silence, should he push it? He wanted to ask badly but seeing the uneasiness in her eyes the moment he asked what was wrong with her today , he became hesitant to do so.

Y/N, on the other hand only looked at her bestfriend. Was it that obvious? What happened back from the library really haunted her mind to the point she was barely able to focus on her class earlier.

"No one hurt you, right? "

"Ah.. No.. "

The pause caught Oikawa off guard, at the same time; Irritated.

She was the only one who could make him feel like this. Usually he could care less what people do and he's more the 'cocky friend, ' in his circle but with her?

He felt the need to be strict and protective of her.

He sighed, he knew she wasn't gonna say anything to him. Taking a step closer to her, he gently plopped a hand ontop of her head and gave her two soft pats making her look up at him in confusion.

"Take your time, tell me so I can help with what I'm capable of. "

She couldn't help but smile and gave him a small nod of her head. "Thank you, Tooru. "

Oikawa returned her smile and gave her another tap on the head. "Anything for you, sweetheart. I should go, call me tonight. "

"Okay."

She went inside her dorm and the moment she met her bed, she plopped down and closed her eyes. The day felt long and her bed was too soft and comfortable , all this- led her to take a nap.

After what felt like hours, her eyes fluttered open upon the sound of her ringtone, she reached for her phone and rubbed her eyes before reading the text that was sent to her.