jealousy

Narrator's POV

The next morning, Tom texts Alena asking her if she's coming to the studio today, and if she is then she needs to hurry up. Alena confirms she'll be there and decides to pick out a better outfit than usual. She wants to stand out today. As she's admiring herself in the mirror, she hears 3 loud honks. She rolls her eyes and groans at his unnecessarily loud honks. She gets in the car trying to act nonchalant and quiet on her phone. Tom doesn't mind and he ignores her mood. This is kind of awkward for the both of them but it wouldn't be the first time that they had tension in the car.

When they arrive to the studio, they sit in the parking lot in silence for a while. Finally, Tom breaks the silence by saying, "So are you going to tell me what's bothering you, or are you going to keep trying to act unbothered."

Alena starts to get annoyed and says, "Nothing is bothering me Tom, stop asking." Tom knows she's stubborn and will never admit what's bothering her. He plays with his lip ring as he thinks of something to say. When he finally comes up with the right words, he says, "If you weren't bothered, you wouldn't have posted that picture with your little boyfriend yesterday." Alena mumbles, "You seemed to like it apparently." Tom replies, "So you were waiting for my reaction last night? How cute." Alena starts to get upset just wishing he would shut up about it.

"If you wanted to make Chantelle jealous, don't you think that if you posted me kissing you the same way I kissed her, it would have a greater effect on her?" he says. Alena replies, "I don't want to force myself on someone who has eyes for someone else."

(this is all i have for now.. i have SEVERE writers block and don't know what to do. if you want the story to continue then please comment some ideas. would y'all be interested in seeing more of maria and bill's love story?)