Chapter 1

"Sara!! Come downstairs right this minute. You are going to be late for your first day of your grade 12 year," my mom yells.

I woke up to the shouts of mom, with a pounding headache that felt like a bunch of little people were having a party in my head. "Yeeessss, I am coming, Relax." I fell off my bed with a grunt and let out a big sigh of anger.

I hear my mother say something from up in my room, but at that point, I had already tuned out everything so I could not hear her. As you may have guessed, this is my final year of high school, but I wish I was somewhere else right now, not getting ready for school . The night before, I had a gathering with my "good friends," and we stayed up all night playing games. During the period when everyone was acting crazy due to being sleep deprived, I made the biggest mistake of my life. I SLET WITH MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER.

I rushed into the shower to get ready for school before my room sees me still lying on my bed. As I was brushing my teeth, my mind was replaying last night's event. The smell of her skin, to the taste of her mouth, no matter how many times I scrub my mouth, I could not get rid of guilt I felt. Getting into the shower and taking a bath was particularly hard for me since this was where the real event went down. Scrubbing my skin with a sponge was hard cause all I could think about was it how her skin felt when I was touching and fondling her boobs.

Her skin was as soft as ever. Kissing her was like drinking an overriped gauve. I could not get enough of her mouth. Kissing her was so sweet, but the minute our heats touched, I was in cloud 9. After placing my heat on hers, I went crazy tribbling as hard as I could, her scream of pleas egging me on to keeping going, I slapped her pussy as I placed mine on top of hers rubbing mine against hers as fast and hard as I could go. The bed was rocking so hard I thought we were about to crash through the floor.

After hours of me rubbing against her, she started crying and pleading, claiming that she had enough and could not take it anymore, but I was not through with her. I flipped her around so she was on all fours and slammed my pussy to her using the friction to get momentum. Her skin was so red at this point, but she was still moaning and begging for more. I switched her back to rubbing and grinding our pussies together and at this point we had being going at this for 5 hours. We were both screaming and moaning really hard, not caring if anyone would walk in on us. We were both so sensitive, but I was still rubbing our heats together with no sign of stopping.

I sighed again, knowing that there was no way I was focusing in school today. I had anatomy and physiology, which would have been my favorite class since it is my favorite topic, but I have the worst teacher ever. She is literally one of those teachers who like acting like they are one of the popular kids. She probably was bullied in high school or something. After my bath, I got dressed in a white sweater and blue flared jeans, styled my hair in a high puff, and went downstairs to eat my breakfast: which consisted of milk and a blueberry muffin. I know it is nothing much, but I do not really get hungry in the mornings anyway. As soon as I walk out of my front door after saying goodbye to my mom, my best friend lex (whose sister I slept with) was waiting outside in her car, for us to ride to school together.

"Hey, girl," lex says with a kind of sad smile. As soon as I opened the car door, I sat in the front seat. Hey, I replied back how are you? She just murmured okay and continued to look straight ahead as she drove us to school. We sat in complete silence for the whole 15 minutes ride to school, and the crazy part was that I was okay with her acting like this.

We got to school and she parked the car in the parking lot. "See you at lunchtime," lex says to me before getting out of the car, not waiting to hear a reply back from me first. I walked out of the car to the front of the school in a daze, wondering how our friendship turned into this. We were so close before, and now I am not even fazed by her attitude since this has been going on for one year now.

Because I was so deep in thoughts and was paying no attention to my surroundings, when I pushed the front door to the school open, I walked right into something hard. "Hey, watch it," someone yells, dropping the books in their hands, "Do you have eyes? They shouted at me again. Before I could even apologize to this person, they took one good look at me and said, " Do not let me see you again," before turning around and leaving me in the hallways confused.

I picked up my backpack that fell and looked around the hallways first to see if anyone saw that before continuing my walk to my class.