Chapter 2

The walk to my class was short, and when I sat down in my seat, I said hello's to a couple of my friends there, I prepared myself for the beginning of the class. The teacher walked into class right at 8:30 am and begined her lesson. Before she could get far into her lesson, there was a knock on the door. The teacher opened the door and walked in a really pretty girl I had never seen before. "You must be the new student," says the teacher, leading the girl to stand in front of the class.

"I do not see your brother though," she continues. The mysterious girl just smiled and said, " he would be here soon he just had an accident." The teacher nods and asks her to introduce herself. "My name is Carla, I am 18 years old, just moved here from the US, and I am excited to be here." She says with such a sweet smile I thought she looked like a princess. Her voice sounded so sweet and peaceful it was calming hearing her talk.

She sat down after her introduction in the seat in front of me, but not before she smirked at me. I was puzzled by this reaction since I had never seen her before. The teacher continued her lesson something about how next week we were directing a frog. "Yuck," someone says under their breath. I raised my head up to look around the room for that person. When Clara turns around her chair to face me and says, " I see why my brother was bumped into you, you cute," she smirks after saying that to me and turns back to face the teacher. I was really annoyed at this point cause why does she have to know that guy. I brought out my phone to scroll in tik tok to pass time.

Finally, the bell rang at 9:55 am sharp, and I rushed to be out of the door right away, but someone grabbed me by my backpack. I turned around to check when I did that when Clara, with her sweet sounding voice, says, " Can you show me to my next class?" I chuckled and said, "Sure."

I have been around long enough to know she was interested in me, since all throughout class, she was turning around her chair to stare at me. I knee I was hot stuff so I was it was not uncommon for people to stare at me, since I had light big brown eyes that were slanted in the ends with long lashes that always gave me a winged look.