Stitches

"It felt like an eternity since you've been sealed, my love."

A red-haired lady sits atop a building, watching the sunrise along the coast.

On her hands, a cube with several eyes open on its surface.

A few hours prior...

She encounters a fellow special-grade. Yuki Tsukumo. A woman with long, blond hair with a laidback personality.

Ayame arrives on the scene as well. She tells her that Choso, a death painting, was actually Itadori Yuji's brother. And he was helping them to fight off Pseudo-Geto.

Pseudo-Geto was actually a centuries-old curse called Kenjaku. It went by many names like Kamo Noritoshi and even took on the identity of Itadori Kaori, Yuji's mother.

Ayame also tells her that Fushiguro Megumi fought Fushiguro Toji.

"That's his father." Makima said

"Yes ma'am. They stopped in the middle of the fight though. Toji seems to have asked him a question regarding his last name."

"When Megumi-kun answered, Fushiguro Toji impaled himself with a weapon." she finishes

As she was reporting the events to her Employer, yet another sorcerer from the Heian Era arrives.

Sukuna's assistant, Uraume.

"Ice Formation: Frost Calm." Uraume says

With her technique, she froze the sorcerers earlier. Then Yuki Tsukumo arrived. She got there not long after.

Makima then broke the ice with a spike of her cursed energy, warning the enemy. Yuki proceeded to rescue the trapped sorcerers.

"The Kyōto students, as well as Atsuya Kusakabe and the second years are here. Maki is in the Zenin estate, probably to settle an old score." she thought, gaining information through her Puppeteer Technique.

"It seems that Megumi also managed to summon the uncontrollable shikigami, Eight-handled Sword Divergent Divine Sila General Mahoraga. Sukuna fought it off before I got there." she surmised

She made quick work of teleporting Megumi to Shoko to heal him, before coming back to the battlefield.

"All right! It seems you have dragged this fight on for far too long, Geto!"
Makima announces

Everyone in the warzone looks at her bewildered.

"Sensei!" Panda shouts
"Makima-san!" Kusakabe exclaimed

"Thank goodness! Now I won't have to die in vain because of these things!" he thought

She teleported in front of Kenjaku and snatched the Prison Realm from his hands, all in the fraction of a second. He didn't even have time to react.

She then proceeded to materialize chains bounded to him.

"I can't use my cursed energy!" Kenjaku thinks

She incapacitated him and the rest of the enemy sorcerers, then exorcised the remaining curses with the pressure she released from her cursed energy.

"Wow. You're a game changer, Miss Makima." Yuki says, surprise evident on her face

"Earlier, it seems that the Kyōto students tried to defeat Geto. How useless. They couldn't even hit him once."