⊱ 4 ⊰

"Answer me, who are you?!" The real Casimir yelled as his fingers wrapped around his forehead, his veins popping out from his neck from frustration. "You must come from a different planet, you extraterrestrial!"

"What- I'm not an alien-" 'He' sighed as his hand ruffled through his light brown hair. "I'm-"

"?" He paused. 'What is my name again?' He thought to himself. "I know where I've come from...but I don't remember my own name? Nor do I remember my sister's name ..." 'He' remained confused and lost as he ran his fingers through his hair. "-I'm a human with extensive knowledge about the future of this world."

"You...!" Casimir yelled as he pointed his finger at him in an accusatory manner. Casimir huffed as he lowered his hand, "What have you done to me? You gave me these weird memories-!"

"Don't call them weird, those are memories of my actual family!" 'He' retorted before heavily sighing. "Look, if what you said is true and you've been paying attention to my thoughts, then you know that this world isn't real. This is a fictional novel-"

"Shut up!" Casimir screamed at 'him,' his fiery gaze became inflamed with anger once more. "You clearly fabricated such a lie to bound me mentally! There's-"

"There's just no way that those dreadful and horrendous years at the northern border was some plotline to a novel where I end up murdered before I'm thirty!" Casimir yelled as he grappled on the male again, shaking him by his shoulders. "I'm going to kill-"

"Do you want to die early?" 'He' interrupted Casimir as he remained calm despite this large teenager shaking him violently. Casimir paused as he glared into 'his' eyes. "I don't know how I ended up in your body, but what I do know is that I fear death as much as you do."

'He' continued to speak as he "If you've been paying attention to my thoughts, I'm just as lost and I'm just as weirded out from the situation, but you must understand something:"

"I want to live. I've already experienced death once." 'He' sternly said with such determination in his voice. "Everything I have done so far in these past few days since entering your body has been to actively avoid such a future." Casimir paused as he removed his hands off of 'his' shoulders.

"So, I ask again, Casimir Von Rocheleau, do you want to die as a young adult in the near future?" "He' asked sternly, but behind it was a voice of concern. His thoughts echoed loudly in Casimir's head. Watching 'him' for the past two days, Casimir heard 'his' earnest thoughts, the cursing to the grand duke and duchess, the pity and remorse he felt for Casimir's situation, and the male's own problems and solutions.

"...No." Casimir clenched his jaw as he moved his scorching gaze to the snow-covered ground. 'He' sighed as he stared up at Casimir, snow fell on his light brown hair. Casimir looked like he lost a long and treacherous battle.

"... Were you the one that took control once I wielded the sword?" 'He' calmly asked as he remained still. "Both instances of when that dagger came at Chrysander and the knight's evaluation?"

"Well, you clearly didn't have experience with the sword if we based on your memories." Casimir huffed as he glared at 'him,' but clearly with no murderous intent, he folded his arms over the other as his head turned to the left. "You come from a very peaceful time, clearly someone of your stature and build wouldn't have ever seen any bloodshed, nor have the skill to draw any."

"Thank...you?" 'He' found himself confused as he wasn't sure to make it out as a compliment or an insult. "Are you able to move whenever you want? Or is there something restricting you?"