Finally home

Ashanti POV

Finally home time getting out of class and walking to my locker I see Bella there with the biggest smile on her face 'oh man' "hey Bella what's up your smiling for here to Japan and then some" I laugh at her she just rolls her eyes but the smile never leaving her face "so are you going to tell me what your so smiley about love" I watch as a blush creeps to her face she nods and looks to the floor "I'm so you know how me and Niall were talking at lunch today" she says and looks up at me and I see a twinkle in her eyes" AND!!!!" she shrifts to her other foot and says "Niall asked me to the party this Friday" she spits out really quick I take a second to process what she just said to me and when its hit it hard like really hard I shriek with excitement "OMG!!!!! awe Bells that's great you and Niall see I knew you and him hit it off at lunch today"I say to her with so much happiness I'm bouncing off the walls as we walk out the school doors I look to my right and see Zayn, Niall, Liam, Louis and the jerk I don't even wanna say his name I smile and blush when I see Zayn giving me a smile to make me melt 'god that boy is going to make my inside explode god if I was a virgin and scared to have relation with a man in that why Zayn would be my first choice' we continue walk to her car she opens the trunk and we put our stuff in I walk to the passenger said and think in my own thoughts about how it would be like to finally have sex I know its going to hurt a lot for the first time and that you have to foreplay before you have sex huh I wonder how Zayn's hand would be like touching my body and having his eyes stare at me and my sex as he pulls me close and kisses me on my lips in a very slow and heated kiss while his hands run up and down my thighs gripping tightly around my sex while whispering sweet bliss into my ear oh my god- "hello earth to Ashanti " I hear Bella say to me I realize that she is right in front of me.

"Is that drool coming for your lips? someone is thinking about a hazel eyes boy with the body and voice of a god" she ask wiggling her eyebrows.

"What n-no s-sto-p looking at me like that....and for your info I was ummm thinking about.....uh-oh pizza my mom is making her home made pizza tonight and its really good like mouth watering good." I say to her very quickly

"Well if you say so but I'm on to you love and I know that its not just pizza on your mind....any ways come on we have to get to the mall get in"she says get in and I follow her OK well we drive to the mall and do some girl stuff we shopped a little and did our hair I got some red highlights in my and she got her hair dyed a dark purple she looked so beautiful she tried to convince me to dye my hair red but I did think I would look good so I just got the highlights when we finish there and did some more shopping in forever 21, the gap, urban plant we stop off at the food court and hand some fries with milkshakes funny how we both like the same thing right but any ways I look behind her and notice that this guy is watching us with this creepy stare and I don't like it so I signal her that there is this creep watching us and she motion that we get the fuck out of here we pick up our bags and walk as fast as we can to the malls parking.

"That was close righ-" before I have time to finish my sentence we hear foot steps behind us we both freeze on the spot and believe me if you went BOO to me right now I would piss myself we look at each other and she unlocks her car and we walk over as we pull open our doors someone grabs us from the back.

"OH MY GOD SOMEONE HELP UH-UMMM RAPE PLEASE ANYONE HELP" I yell out 

"Relax its just me calm down Shanti" an all to familiar voice says 

"ZAYN WHAT THE FUCK MATE YOU ALMOST MADE ME PISS MYSELF" I yell half upset and half relived 

"I'm sorry Shanti we saw you guys in the mall and we followed you so we could surprise you I didn't mean to scare you" he said looking away from me.