•Profile•

Warning.

This is a Special Division Of Unusual Powers classified document. Do you wish to proceed?

Name: Y/N L/N

Eye color: Y/N's eyes are bright turquoise but to avoid recognition from a certain organization, they disguise them as E/C

Ability: Flight Of The Cheshire Cat
Allows Y/N to choose one of the following , Intangibility, Imaginary Physiology and the ability to dissolve into nothing for a maximum of 10 minutes. The more frequently they use it, a piece of their (-REDACTED-) disappears into the (-REDACTED-) residing in them. If they use it too much, they will lose their sanity and (-REDACTED-) onto the world.

Appearance: Wherever Y/N goes, they always wear the same jacket around their waist. Even though we have yet to witness it, there are speculations that if they wear it, somethings about to happen for better or for worse.

Likes: Paper stars, Origami, Lazing around, Books, High up places, Medical knowledge, Rain, Ranpo,

Dislikes: Paper work, Errands, Math, Dazai,

Things to note: A way to know whether Y/N committed a murder is if there is a key embedded into the victim's head. According to the witness accounts, Y/N would pierce the key into the victim's skull and turn it. It is most commonly found at the left side of the head.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION HAS BEEN REDACTED BY A UNKNOWN BUG. WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT ANYONE WHO WAS INVOLVED IN THE WRITING OF THIS FILE HAS BEEN MURDERED. TO PREVENT SUCH EVENTS TO HAPPEN AGAIN, THIS FILE IS CLOSED INDEFINITELY.

The black words were barely visible against the dark red splatter of blood splashed against the bright screen. The body of a agent slumped over as the hooded figure pulled out their scythe out of them with bony fingers.

"We can't have that can we?"