𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐒𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

"Well you know what they say, drunk words are just sober thoughts."

ヾ࿐ྀུ ♡

"Alright there's a good 30 minutes before we get on stage, has anyone seen Nikki?" Vince was frantically pacing around, nervous about where the bassist was.
Mötley Crüe was having their first concert in years and peoples expectations were high.
"Last I heard from him was he was looking around the place with Y/N." Tommy said.

"Maybe he finally got the balls to fuck her!" Mick scoffed at his vulgar comment.
"I mean they have been best friends for so long and the romantic tension between them is fucking killing me, man!" Vince said.
"Honestly I hope AND think Nikki and her ARE fucking right now."

Mick, clearly unimpressed, rolled his eyes.
"Can we just focus on finding him please? Vince you check the dressing rooms, Tommy you come with me." Mick said.
"Aww man why do I have to go with you?" Tommy complained.

"Because you're fuckin incompetent and you'll probably break something." Mick replied, irritation still lingering in his words.
Nikki and you were in fact together. Not doing anything inappropriate, just two best friends sitting in silence, backstage in a little room you found.

Nikki was drunk out of his mind and you hadn't drank a single thing. You were gonna have to drive the boys back to their hotel anyway, so it's a good thing your will was strong.
You had only been sitting together for a good 20 minutes but the awkward silence was driving you insane. In the corner of the room there was a small record player which was currently playing a Black Sabbath song, and even that wasn't enough to lighten the atmosphere.

"Sooo Y/N" Nikki finally spoke up, words slurred, barley audible. "How's it with whats his name?You guys broke up yet?"
"No Nikki we're still together." You said bluntly.
He had been trying to get you and your boyfriend to break up for ages, practically since you first introduced him to him.

Why? Why did he care so much? Your boyfriend was a great guy so why did Nikki hate him so much? It just didn't make any sense.
"Ouh damn you two should totallyyy end it.." He said, a crooked smirk across his face.
"I don't get why you care so much Nikki, he's not a bad person."

"Okay well you don't know THAAAT, plus I'd be waaay better than that fucking pussy." What?
"What do you mean by that Nikki?" You asked, a look of concern appearing on your face. Nikki scooted closer to you on the couch you two were sitting on. He didn't touch you or try to touch you, but the closeness and the uncomfortable eye contact was enough to make you want to look away and get you just slightly flustered.

"I mean l'd be a way better boyfriend then whoever the fuck you're dating. I'm 100 percent cooler and hotter."
What the fuck was he suggesting? Calm down Y/N, he's drunk. He's not implying anything he just needs some water and some rest.
"Uhhh I don't know.." You mumbled, looking down and fidgeting with your sleeves.

"Oh come on admit I'm waaaay better than that bitch, he's a boring lameass." He wasn't boring! Sure he wasn't as risk taking, impulsive, dramatic or dangerous as Nikki, but he was domestic and kind. Even if it did get annoying sometimes "Y/N?"

"I mean, well, I don't know?? Why are you saying all this?"
"I must tryna get you to see how boring your relationship with that fucker is you should just date me instead ya know." Wait what. Your head shot up and you looked directly at Nikki. What the fuck was he saying? You didn't want to ask but you were curious.

"Umm... Uh..." Was all you managed to get out. Now it's not that you were uncomfortable, you just secretly hoped the rest of the band would come looking for Nikki and drag him out of the room because you couldn't handle all this. Yeah you were uncomfortable as hell.