𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤

"Babe, you look good in any color"

ヾ࿐ྀུ ♡

You have always worn makeup. You felt more confident with it. You would always go to the makeup store with Nikki. And Nikki would try his best not to complain. You loved it when Nikki was slightly embarrassed when he went into overly girly stores with you.

He would blush uncontrollably and try to look away at things like lingerie and lipsticks. One day, one of your favorite makeup lines released a new lipstick color and you wanted to get it.
But, you didn't want to go alone. So you asked your boyfriend Nikki.

You walked into the office where he was working on his bass guitar. He was sitting on his sofa.
You walked in and sat in his lap. "Nikki baby, can you do me a favor?" You sweetly asked so he could say yes. Nikki is always a sucker for you being all flirty and cute. It was his weakness.

"What is it, babe?" Nikki asked back while kissing your neck. You smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "There's a new release for my favorite lipstick brand, I was wondering if you want to come with me to pick it up." You asked with your arms wrapped around his neck. Nikki rolled his eyes jokingly and sighed.

"Baby, you know I get all embarrassed when you drag me along to every girly store you go to," Nikki said with a pout. You frowned and looked down. Nikki sighed. "Okay fine, I'll go with you but we have to get food at the mall because I'm hungry," Nikki said while standing up wrapping his arms around your waist, and hugging you.

You cheer in happiness because you loved it when you took Nikki out anywhere. You two got ready and drove to the mall. While in the car, you two listened to Black Sabbath and Def Leppard.
"So what color are you going to get anyway?" Nikki asked you while still keeping his eyes on the road.

"I was thinking of pink, just looking like I always do. Maybe I'll test some colors too," you answered. Nikki rolled his eyes jokingly because he knew you would spend hours in makeup stores trying to find the right color that you might buy. "C'mon don't be like that, I'll even pay for lunch," you said to Nikki.

He smiled. "You better will" Nikki said while parking the car. You laughed and the two of you walked into the mall. After a few minutes of walking, you finally found the makeup store you were looking for. You walked in with Nikki. The greeter stared at the both of you. Nikki looked a little intimidating. He had black messy hair and wore lots of leather.

So people often stare at the two of you. You quickly walked to the lipstick section where the different colors were displayed, You tried on the first color you saw which was a pinkish color. Nikki was just standing there minding his own business in his own thoughts. "Hey Nikki, how does this look?" you asked while turning to him.

He looks over. "Babe, you look good in any color" Nikki said while smiling. You frowned at his answer, you wanted a realistic answer. Then an idea popped into your head. You leaned over to Nikki's face and kissed his cheek. You pulled away and saw a big pinkish-purple kiss stain. You laughed at the color and the fact it's going to stain. Nikki looked at it in the mirror.

He blushed and smiled. "I love this color, it looks great on me!" Nikki said. You used one of the makeup wipes on the counter and moved on to the next color. This time the color was reddish. It was a completely different color from the previous color you tried on. You tried it on and kissed Nikki on his other cheek.

Again, it left a stain. You saw Nikki was enjoying this. He was being kissed by his girlfriend and getting lunch afterward. It was his lucky day. This would happen a few more times. It was just you wiping off the color of the previous lipstick, trying on a new one, and then kissing Nikki's face to test it out a different. You did it multiple times and now Nikki's face was covered in kiss marks from you.

You laughed at the end product. Nikki never took any makeup wipes to clean it. In fact, he liked the fact that he had a bunch of kisses on his face. "Do you want a makeup wipe to clean it?" you asked while handing him a makeup wipe. Nikki laughed and shook his head. "No, I love this new look. Makes people know I'm yours." Nikki said while smiling and holding your hand.

"Okay, I finally made my decision on what color l'm going to get." You said while holding a stick of glittery pink lipstick. Nikki looked at it and smiled. "That's a pretty color on you, but to be fair every color looks great on you," Nikki said while the two of you walked to the front of the makeup store. At the front of the store, the lady rings you up.

The lady looks up and chuckles at the sight of Nikki's face. Nikki still had all the lipstick stains on his face. "Find everything okay?" the lady asks while trying to hold in her laughter. "Yeah everything was just fine," You said. Then you pulled out your purse and were about to pay for the lipstick when you felt a hand grab yours. It was Nikki. "No baby, I'll pay this time," he said while holding up his wallet.

You roll your eyes and put down your purse. "No Nikki, you paid last time. I should really pay this time too." You said trying not to make a scene.
"C'mon baby, please you're paying for lunch so it seems fair," Nikki said still holding up his wallet.
"Ugh fine, you can pay this once," you said while zipping up your purse. Nikki pays and the lady hands Nikki the lipstick.

Nikki then hands the lipstick to you. You two walked out of the store and walked down to the food court where the two of you had lunch. This time you paid for lunch. At lunch, you ate pasta and Nikki had a burger with fries. During lunch, lots of people stared at you. Maybe it was because of the way Nikki dressed or the fact that he had a bunch of lipstick stains.

Nevertheless, it was a good lunch. After lunch, you and Nikki walked to the car. While in the car, you tried out the new lipstick you bought. You looked at yourself in the car mirror. Before Nikki drove the car, you leaned over to him and kissed him one last time on his cheek. A pink glittery kiss mark remained. You smiled and looked at Nikki.

Nikki smiled and kissed you on the lips.
"Ouhhh this one tastes like cherry, I love it babe" he said. „Yes I really love it too but let's go home. I'm kinda getting tired," you said while looking at Nikki. Nikki smiled and turned the keys in the ignition. "Alright, then we can go home baby," Nikki said as he held out his hand for you to hold. You grabbed his hand and for the rest of the ride home, you two listened to your favorite songs.