CHAPTER 18

Note :

I have updated new cover of HIS PRECIOUS ...hope you will like it ...if you like it then leave a comment so that I will know. 

Thank you and hope you will like the story ..Happy reading waiting for more votes and comments .

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=---

Next day its saturday so weekend off for both the girls ,usually every weekend Aishu and sridha have their girls date ..their every saturday and sunday routine be like ..waking late on saturdays obviously after 12pm ...getting fresh and both together cook their afternoon meal ..later going for mall for movie or street shopping then some street food, coming back home late ,getting fresh and have some maggie or juice if still hungry as Aishu is very foodie she can literally eat anytime everytime so to give her company sridha also have a bite or sip then chit chatting in balcony later watching netflix ...both the girls are very addicted to kdrama and cdrama ...sridha watches all kind of language dramas .

she watches telugu,hindi,english,korean,chinese,turkish,pakistani,japan,spanish ...language is not important for her its just that the show and the plot is important .

Whereas aishu watches english, korean, chinese and sometimes whatever sridha wants to watch.

And next day sunday its usually be like saturdays only expect the evening time as they need to go to work next day early in the morning so they sleeps early on sunday nights.

But this time aishu want to spend her saturday evening a little different whereas sridha is very much opposed to aishu's idea and they have been arguing for last 1 hr.

Aishu : come on baby don't be a mood spoiler please naa agree for my plan baby please ..it will be a new experience and fun ..I'm actually waiting to go there with you..I have been living in the same city for past 1 year but never once I visited there I'm planning to go there with you so plz plz plz your my best friend right my soulmate my sister my everything please agree please ..

                  Yar I just got new job in my dream company you too know right how hard i tried to get into that company ..I have been trying from our graduation and its been nearly 2 years and now after so much struggle I got this job and I want to celebrate this happy occasion little different is this wrong.....please sridhu .

aishu has been requesting sridha from past one hour ...she tried everything ..she even showed her famous puppy eyes and pout where always sridha melts and agree but this time she didnt even budge to aishu's antics...

sridha : dont show me those puppy eyes ...im not going to melt and i wont even agree for this ..i'm more happy and proud of you, to be honest im more excited and happy than you but celebrating there...its risky aishu what if my parents got to know about this ...you know about my mom right if she got to know about this then she wont even see my face again so dont force me. 

aishu : arey how aunty will know ..she is not here and none of your relatives or family friends live near us then why the hell are you scared ..im there naa with you i will take care of everything please 

sridha : you wont sit quiet till i agree right 

aishu : ofcourseeeeee......i will not so now just stop worrying that little brain of yours and agree

sridha : fine we will go but no drinking and we will return early ..if its ok then i will come 

aishu : awww thank you thank you i know you will agree ....

Aishu has been trying to get into one of the best Architecture firm in india from past 2 years ..she started applying to that company in her final year of graduation itself but due to heavy competition and as she is still a fresher she didnt get into her dream company but she never stopped applying and finally she got her interview call and after that she even got selected .