Shadows of Fortune -𓇢𓆸

In the sprawling city of Metropolis, a young and ambitious doctor named Emily Collins finds herself drawn into a web of intrigue and danger. When she unwittingly saves the life of a reclusive billionaire, Alexander Reed, she is thrust into a world of high-stakes adventure.

As Emily becomes entangled in Alexander's world, she discovers that his empire is built on a dark secret. She must navigate a treacherous landscape of allies and enemies, where loyalty is elusive and betrayal lurks around every corner. Along the way, she finds unlikely friends and potential love interests who join her in the fight against the manipulative forces at play.

As the mystery unravels, Emily realizes that the city's most influential figures are entwined in a complex web of crime and corruption. With the clock ticking, she must use her medical expertise, strategic thinking, and allies to expose the truth and seek revenge for those who have been wronged.

However, Emily soon realizes that not everything is as it seems. She finds herself questioning her own choices, and she must confront the toxic influence of power and manipulation that threatens to consume her. Will she be able to stay true to her principles and overcome the darkness surrounding her, or will she succumb to the very forces she seeks to defeat?

"Shadows of Fortune" combines elements of adventure, thriller, and slice of life genres to create a gripping tale of suspense, romance, and personal growth. It explores themes of trust, loyalty, and the lengths one will go to protect what they hold dear in a world filled with danger and deceit.
Write me a 90 chapter book outline following the synopsis above