Beyond Realms: A Hero's Journey - 𓇢𓆸

When Bakugo Katsuki, the explosive hero from the My Hero Academia universe, is unexpectedly catapulted into a parallel dimension, he finds himself in a world completely foreign to him. Confused and determined to find a way back home, Bakugo's abrasive personality clashes with the inhabitants of this new universe.

Meanwhile, in this alternate reality, resides y/n, a spirited and kind-hearted individual who stumbles upon Bakugo during his chaotic arrival. Despite Bakugo's reluctance to accept help, y/n insists on aiding him in his quest to return home. As they embark on an adventure filled with danger and uncertainty, they begin to develop a deep bond that transcends the boundaries of their respective worlds.

However, they soon discover that Bakugo's sudden displacement has disrupted the balance between the dimensions, and time is running out. With each passing day, Bakugo's connection to his own universe weakens, threatening to trap him in this foreign world forever. Reluctantly, Bakugo must come to terms with his feelings for y/n as they race against the clock to find a way to restore the balance and send him back home.

Amidst the chaos and turmoil, their love blossoms, but will it be enough to overcome the obstacles standing in their way? Can y/n convince Bakugo to embrace the help and love that surrounds him, or will pride and stubbornness cost him everything he holds dear? Join Bakugo and y/n on an epic journey through worlds unknown, where love, sacrifice, and heroism collide in the ultimate test of strength and courage.