Reincarnation

Reading Guide:

Thinking: ABC ( Most of the time the reader)

Speaking: "Hello World"

Speaking through thought: <<Hello World>>

VoW: <Hello World>

Narration: She got up.

A normal day in my life... I came back from school and am currently walking home. My parents said they have a surprise... maybe it's the new volume of Tensura. That would be nice because I love Tensura; it's simply the best. I mean, some dude got reincarnated as a slime, which is the weakest race, but he evolves into the strongest to the point nobody could stand in his way. I like the idea of being the strongest and living in peace... I wish I could have that. But, well, it's not happening anyway, so whatever...

Enma: "Mum! I'm home--!"

I entered my house as my mom came to hug me.

Mom: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Yeah, today is my 18th birthday. I still wonder what my Mom and Dad got me... Ah, by the way, where is my Dad?

Enma: "Thank you! Ah, by the way, where is Dad?"

He should be off work already...

Mom: "He'll be here in a minute. He's just getting your surprise."

Am I imagining it, or is she grinning? Ah, whatever.

Door Opens (Sound Effect)

Dad: "I'm back!"

My dad entered with a wide smile...

Enma: "Hi." 

Mom: "Welcome back!"

Dad: "Ah, Enma MY DAUGHTER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Ah, hyperactive as ever... but wait, what's in his hand? Some kind of paper?

Enma: "Thank you, Dad! By the way, what's in your hand?"

Huh, what's with his grin...

Dad: "Oh, these? Just tickets for the newest Godzilla movie."

WHAT?! THE NEWEST MOVIE?! THOSE TICKETS ARE EXPENSIVE AS HELL! HOW?!

Enma: "YOU'RE AWESOME! HOW DID YOU GET THOSE??!"

Like I said, those are expensive because of how many people want to watch the movie... and he has three of them...

Dad: "HAHAH! THAT'S ME, YOUR DAD! I pulled some strings, and here we are!"

I can't believe it...

I can really watch the new Godzilla movie, it feels like a dream..

Enma: "THANK YOU!"

Today is truly the best day of my life.

Dad: "Then let's go, otherwise we might miss the movie."

Enma: "YES!"

We all got into the car and drove off... I'm excited to see how the movie will be, I'm already looking forward to it, I can hardly wait! I hope the film will be good.. afterwards, I definitely have to read the new part of TENSURA too.

Dad: "WHAT THE?!"

I looked ahead and saw a truck speeding towards us... it doesn't look like it's going to stop either... so my life ends here too.... how unfortunate, I can't even watch the movie....

*crash*

It's so cold...

<Cold Resistance successfully acquired.>