Lesson 1. Demons and Dragons get along

"OKAY. OKAY. THATS A WAAAAAAAAALLL!" Crashing through a wall on the Ride Paradox, Hikaru's transformation canceled out. "Duke, Where the fuck are we and why is it a classroom." [Somewhere in between dimensions. All I know is there's not demon energy. But I am detecting something very old but familiar.] "Hm. Alrighty then."He brushed him self off from the debris. He tapped his head. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY GOGGLES." His eyes darted around the room. "Oh. They're over there." He walked to get them. But the sound of something made him look up. [MOVE HIKARU!]

~~~

Reason held up Mashin Chaser's Brake Gunner, putting it on his side. He then walked through a dimensional portal. When he emerged, the world seemed brighter and different than what he was accustomed to seeing. That and it was quite literally in the middle of nowhere.

"What the hell Zenith? I thought we were cool!"

Sighing, Reason looked around, seeing nothing. A loud crash sound alerted Reason as he turned around. Focusing on the general direction of where the occurred, Reason was able to make out the figure of a school.
"Well. It's better than nowhere." Reason thought to himself as he summoned his Rider Machine. Resentment.

"I could walk there...But I did get a new bike. So..." Reason mounted it, the Machine roaring to life. Within moments, Reason crashes into the ceiling of the school and ended up on the floor.

"Ow...Never again...Oww!"

He was alerted to a figure screaming at him, still stunned from the crash. Within moments, he found himself pinned against the wall. He noted that the figure was screaming at him but he was unable to make out any of the words after a minute.
----

"IS THAT A MOTORCYCLE I HEAR OR SOMETHING?" Hikaru flipped backwards quick enough to see the guy crash through the celling and on to the floor. "JEAUS CHRIST MAN. YOU. YOU. YOU JUST SMASHED MY GOGGLES." Steam shot out of Hikaru's ears as he grabbed the guy's jacket collar and pinned him against the wall. "YOU BETTER HAVE A EXPLANATION FOR THAT."

"I...I don't have my driver's license?"

Reason regained his composure, regaining his thoughts and senses.

"Hands. Off. Now."

"YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME! MY GRAND PAPPY PARADOX- OH WAIT." He threw Reason aside and lifted up his motorcycle. "THEY'RE MADE OF NOTBREAKABLEIUM." He grabbed the goggles and put them on his head. "Much better. He turned and looked at the Ride Paradox stuck in the wall. "Well. Hm."

The stranger threw Reason aside and lifted up his motorcycle. "THEY'RE MADE OF NOTBREAKABLEIUM." He grabbed the goggles and put them on his head.

"Much better. He turned and looked at the Ride Paradox stuck in the wall. "Well. Hm."

Reason got up from the floor, dusting off his jacket.

"Bastard!"

Reason reached for his side, attempting to grasp his Brake Gunner. After a while of looking for it, he found that it was missing.

"What the hell?! I only wanted to shoot him!"

"Hm. Whatcha looking for buddy?" Hikaru asked, holding the Brake Gunner.
"Nice toy. Where did you get it? Hobby link Japan?"
"Mashin Chaser. Now give. IT. Back."

"Duke the fuck is this thing?" The blue demon flashed out of stranger's body.
[Hmm. Some sort of Transformation Gun. Looks like tech from Drive's Timeline or World. It seems to have been modified very much.] Sighing, he tossed it back to Reason.

"Merry Christmas. Now I've got a Motorcycle to get out of a wall." The stranger slung his belt around his waist as he began moving the bike out of the wall.