Eternal chapter 7

Carla's POV

As I finished cleaning out my closet of Jackson's clothes I started listening to Ariana's new album "Eternal Sunshine" and that song literally couldn't be more accurate or relate more to me especially this line that I sing along with...

"Now it's like I'm looking in a mirror, hope you feel alright when you're in her I found a good boy and he's on my side your just my eternal Sunshine (Sunshine)." 

{Wow that line actually hits pretty hard to be honest with you I know I'm trying to move on but it's hard as it's only been a month...} I decided to post a new photo to my Instagram with the caption "Listening to Eternal Sunshine by our queen #Arianagrande and I couldn't relate more to this line [Now it's like I'm looking in a mirror, hope you feel alright when you're in her I found a good boy and he's on my side your just my eternal Sunshine]"

I smile after posting it and my friend Kelly comments on it.

{Kelly_Rose: not just a good boy but a handsome tattooed man with blue eyes ;) I love you always he wasn't worthy of you}

I like her comment and smile then I listen to "I wish I hated you." and post another post with this caption {"I wish I hated you, I wish that weren't true, wish there was worse to you, I wish you were worse to me, Yeah I wish I hated you..}

I sigh and tie the trash bags up placing them outside by the trash cans then I head in to get ready for work tonight.

********************************************************************************************

As soon as I walk into work I'm greeted by Kelly.

"Hey babes are you okay?" She asks 

I sigh "Yeah I believe so.. I'm guessing you seen my Instagram posts?" 

She nods "Yes babes I did, that's why I asked. What's going on?" 

I take a deep breath "I'm still healing it's only been a month now and I relate the "I wish I hated you" and "Eternal Sunshine" along others on that album it's just crazy how it came out last month and Jackson cheats on me.." I trail off 

She nods again "I know it's like she knew you needed her beautiful voice and music."

I smile "Yeah and hopefully I did find a good boy I just haven't had a chance to actually sit down and talk with him. It seems whenever we are alone we end up with our hands all over each other." 

"Yeah I was gonna ask what's going on with that." She says smiling 

I chuckle "I talked to him yesterday after a very weird encounter with Diana.."

Her smile fades "Diana? As In Jackson's mom? What did she want?" 

"I have no idea yet, but my guard is up high.. she says her intentions are pure but I don't know." I say shaking my head.

"I wouldn't trust her but what's happening with you and Jackson?" She asks 

I laugh "We uh- ended up having sex.." I say looking away 

She screams "FINALLY!" 

My eyes widen "Kelly shut up, for god sakes"

She laughs "You had sex with a sexy blue eyed dark haired man and I'm supposed to be "Calm" she asks putting air quotes around the word "Calm"

I chuckle "We didn't have a chance to talk afterwards I kind of just left.." 

"Dude he's here by himself right over there you need to talk to him Jace won't care as long as customers are happy." She says smiling 

I nod and head over to him.

"Hey" I simply say

He looks up and smiles "Hey Kitten"

He pats the spot beside him motioning for me to sit next to him I smile and sit beside him.

"I guess we should talk huh?" I ask 

He nods "Yeah we really need to." 

I take a deep breath "The other night was amazing.. I had a lot of fun" I say smiling 

He smiles back "So did I, I would like to do it again and again and again." 

I blush and look down "Really?" I ask 

He nods again "Yes I really would, I really like you and it pisses me off."

I furrow my brows "What? why?" I ask 

He brings his hand to my face caressing my cheek looking me deep into my eyes "Because you are becoming my weakness and that's dangerous for me because if people know about you, you could get hurt or worse but I can't bring myself to leave you alone."

"Then don't. I'm not afraid somethings are worth it if you really care about someone I really like you too and I don't wanna leave you alone either." I say 

"God Carla, you are just so stubborn aren't you?" he asks 

"So are you Axe you don't wanna leave me alone either you only live once why don't we just explore our connection and live life? I don't care about the danger I'll face it with you without fear or doubt."

"You barely know me Carla what makes you think I'm a good guy?" He asks 

"That's why I wanna get to know you I see the good in you Axe just give me a chance." I say 

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you Kitten?" He asks 

I chuckle "Yeah maybe but I do wanna get to know you better."

He smiles then it quickly fades I tilt my head confused then I realize he isn't looking at me he's looking behind me.

"Hello Reaper, Did you miss me?" ??

A/N: oof a cliffhanger what happens next? Who is this person who knows reaper? Now that Carla and Axe are starting to grow closer will they use her against him? Stay tuned next chapter should be up after this one!