1-1 : Crush

Artist : NoryoMona on X or Twitter

English isn't my first tongue / native language

Only Kim and Shego will change female to male (and maybe other, but for the moment is just Kim and Shego)

Enjoy ~

________________

"Rufus? Ruuufus~? Here, boy." Ron searches his locker for his mole, throwing all the useless stuff on the floor.

"Hey, Ron." Kim greets Ron, standing behind the door of his locker to avoid getting a notebook or other thing on his head.

"Something wrong Ron?" y/n moves closer to her cousin and looks into his locker to try to figure out what he was looking for, Kim near behind her, looking over her shoulder.

"Shh! Rufus has gone missing." Ron, still looking in his locker, hands y/n a musty-looking banana. y/n looks at the fruit in her hands until Kim takes it from her.

"Maybe he's hibernating." He looks at the banana with an air of disgust and throws it behind them.

"Not likely, Kim. It's Spirit Week. If the little guy missed it, he'd be crushed" And as if the universe had heard, at that very moment, all the stuff in his locker started to fall on him. When Kim noticed the avalanche of falling objects, he didn't hesitate a moment before shielding y/n with his body so she wouldn't get hurt.

"Rufus!" Ron shouted terrified that his friend would be crushed by all the mess coming from the locker, and at the same time checking if his friend and cousin were okay.

"Huh-ho-hey! Hey!" Ron began to fidget in all directions when he felt something move under his clothes. When he noticed it was his companion, relief was heard in his voice. "Rufus!".

In Ron's hands was the mole he'd been looking for, which had taken refuge in his clothes a few seconds ago.

"A naked mole rat." Kim replied without too much surprise, a little repulsed by the mole's appearance. "Ron, ever think about getting a normal pet?" Kim looking at his childhood friend.

Y/n breaks away from Kim's arms, who frowns in the process, to approach the animal while stroking its head "hey there cutie!"

"Like what?" Ron asked, not understanding what Kim meant, while admiring the animal with her cousin at his side.

"Something not naked." Kim replies as if it were the most obvious thing, while trying to get closer to the Stoppable family. Offended by Kim's words, the mole sticks his tongue out at him.

"Never be normal! That's the Ron Stoppable motto." Pointing to the sky as if to impose his presence, and in the other hand to the mole imitating Ron to confirm his words.

Seeing that y/n didn't answer "y/n? n/n?" The two men turned their gaze to y/n, calling her different names to get her attention. "y/n stoppablé?" Ron tried with a French accent, but still seeing no reaction from her, he moved his hands in front of y/n's face, but still nothing. Kim turned his head to see what it was that attracted y/n's gaze so much.

His eyes fell on a young student, sticking flyers on the wall for an upcoming school dance, with an interested look she said "Oh, Josh Manke."

"Ugh, Manke." Repeated the still angry Kim, Ron and Rufus, looking away from the young woman to glare at the said 'Manke'.

(Intro Kim Possible)

Always trying to get y/n's attention, Ron tried to talk to her and bring her back down to earth "Amp down, y/n. Someone might think you're crushing on Manke."

"But I'm not crushing on Manke, I was just wondering if I could ask him a question" y/n tried to explain the situation, but Kim made it impossible. "And what do you want to ask him as a question? i can answer it for you" Kim tried to force himself in front of y/n while hiding Josh Manke with his body.