ᴮᵒˢˢ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵀʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡ

It was ready, Mommy placed in batteries, to make it blow out the red gas, DogDay did the same thing in the back, it's just the front two needed to be powered for that

It was ready, Mommy placed in batteries, to make it blow out the red gas, DogDay did the same thing in the back, it's just the front two needed to be powered for that. Mis Delight and Bunzo were taking care of that, to keep CatNap out, since there are more people to handle this.

BEEP

BEEP

It needed a battery, sadly DogDay had to take his side one out and place it in, 'Charging' it said on the screen, DogDay had to watch out on his side. Whenever he saw CatNap get close, he either shot it with the red hand to make sure he was real to glow air on him, by powering it up.

Then, CatNap opened the vent door and we all left our spots to try and close it, once we did we went back to our spots, there were two batteries, one battery was placed in the hole to allow the gate to be open for Miss Delight to blow air on CatNap. "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘.." Miss Delight said, "𝙄 𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚❟ 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙔/𝙉?" DogDay looked over at me, "It'll be in 3 minutes since it's at 60% right now" I replied back to them. 

CatNap's POV:

"𝙳𝙰𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚃!" I said, hitting the wall. "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘶𝘱!?" Huggy yelled walking next to him. "ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ, ᴍɪss ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɢᴅᴀʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ! ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴍ ɪ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ!?" I yelled, gas blew out. I glared at Huggy "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬!" Huggy replied, I rolled my eye's "ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ's ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ- ᴀᴀᴄʜ-" I looked down to see Huggy chocking me, "𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦... 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘐 𝘔𝘌𝘈𝘕 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘕𝘖𝘞! 𝘋𝘰 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦!" I don't know how but he slammed me against the wall.

I looked up at him and stood up, I nodded and quickly ran to get them. "ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ... ʏᴇᴀʜ, ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ's. ʜɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘᴀʏ..." I growled and walked to the playhouse, "ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ! ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀs!" they all crawled over to me, "ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ!" we all headed to where those toy's were at, I pointed at DogDay and the rest. "ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ, ʀᴜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴡɪɴɴɪɴɢ. ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʜᴜɢɢʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ" I muttered the last part.