1. FANTASY

As I sat at my desk, poring over my textbooks and notes, my head began to throb with intense pain. "Damn, my head hurts from all this studying," I groaned, stretching my arms and rolling my neck in an attempt to relieve the discomfort. I glanced outside and realized that it was already dark, and my stomach was growling with hunger. Knowing that I needed to refuel, I got up from my chair and headed towards the kitchen on the left side of my house.

As I opened the fridge, I was disappointed to see that there wasn't much food left. I let out a sigh and muttered to myself, "Ugh, gotta hit up the grocery store tomorrow. Great." I rummaged through the fridge and found a single egg, which I decided to use to make an omelet. Despite my hunger, I took my time preparing the meal, adding a sprinkle of salt and some chopped vegetables to give it some flavor. As I ate, I thought about the long day that had just passed and the longer weekend ahead of me.

I reached for the TV remote and switched on the television. Hoping to find a good film or TV show to watch, I began to flip through the channels. After tirelessly scrolling through various TV channels, I was left disappointed with the dull programs on offer. Frustrated, I decided to resort to my trusty source of entertainment - YouTube. With a quick search for my favorite podcast channel, I impatiently awaited the results. As the page loaded, my eyes widened in excitement as I saw a recent upload on one of my favorite topics - Greek mythology. "Jackpot!" I exclaimed, thrilled to have found something truly interesting to watch.

While listening to what the guys were explaining, I decided to get up and wash the dishes so I could relax on the couch afterward. As I washed the dishes, I heard my phone chirp from the sofa. Curious, I finished cleaning the last plate and quickly walked over to the couch. I threw myself onto the couch while still paying attention to the podcast. I unlocked my phone and saw that I had been added to a new group chat. I furrowed my brows in confusion, wondering who had added me to the group. Intrigued, I entered the chat to see what it was about.

TOMAN CAPS

You've been added to the group

Unknown
There
I added Takemitchy

Unknown
Welcome to the group crybaby!!

You
Uhmm... hello?

Unknown
HII PARTNER!🥹

Unknown
Did u rly have to do it mikey?🥴

Unknown
Erm guys
I don't think this is Takemichi

Unknown
??

You
Yeah, I think you got the wrong number😅

Unknown
Damn, sorry
I must've been wrong on some number

Unknown
U dumbass
U can't even type someone's number

Unknown
Stfu baji😒

You
...
Who are you guys??

Unknown
Why do u care?

Unknown
Baji please, shut up
We're sorry 😅🙏🏼
You can call me Mitsuya

Unknown
Whatever🙄
I'm Baji
Idk why we have to introduce ourselves
Can't we kick them out?
This is a Toman group

Unknown
I mean, I hate that you're kinda right
But we can at least be polite
We're the ones who added them

Unknown
It was Mikey's fault

You
Wait
You mean Baji
As in Keisuke Baji?😮

Unknown
Huh?
How do u know my first name?
Are u a stalker or smth?