Chapter Two

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

It's been days since your anniversary and now that work is finished, you get to head back over for your regular weekend with Sunghoon. Except now you wonder how awkward it's going to be. The soreness between your legs has gotten better but the guilt of how Jake avoided you the next morning got worse.

You think you should leave it be, you should just let him have those panties and pretend it never happened, pretend you never flirted with him, and pretend you didn't tell him that you listen to him get off too.

You went too far on your fucking anniversary then proceeded to fall even more in love with Sunghoon.

Thankfully, you didn't go far enough to where it couldn't be salvaged, so when you leave today, you have the promise in your head that you will leave it alone. You will leave Jake alone and go back to what you were with Sunghoon before you ever fantasized about his little brother.

Except that doesn't happen because the moment you walk in and see Jake lounging by himself on the couch, shirtless, you find yourself avoiding him more than he's avoiding you.

Though he immediately got up when you walked through the door with a small apology and rushed towards his room, you had to stop yourself from turning around and going straight back home. Sunghoon is here though, back turned towards you as he stirs something in a bowl.

"Hey babe, can you come help me?" Your boyfriend calls out, glancing at you from over his shoulder and showing the smallest glimpse of something smeared against his cheek.

Your heart warms at how domestic he looks right now, kicking your shoes off and heading towards him with your weekend bag.

"I'll be back in a minute, let me put my bag in your room." You say, coming up behind him and planting a kiss on his shoulder.

He lends you a short nod in response, turning his attention back to his mixing bowl with a smile plastered across his face. Not a day goes by where he doesn't miss you, honestly.

And as you make your way down the hallway to Sunghoon's room, you note how Jake's door is closed. You're thankful for that, as the image of his stupidly attractive shirtless body still appears to be fucking burned into your brain.

It's stupid, honestly, you have a whole Sunghoon in the kitchen waiting for you, who will probably make you cum a minimum of three times tonight, and you're panic-walking past his little brother's bedroom because you're incredibly fucking attracted to him.

Ridiculous.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

The self-control you once had is no longer present in your head. The plan to leave it be is less and less attractive in your brain the more you take in the image of Jake in front of you at the table texting away on his phone.

You watch him shamelessly as Sunghoon goes back and forth in the kitchen. You're almost completely skewed from his view, thanks to the wall separating the kitchen and dining room, as you sit here across from Jake. He's wearing a shirt now, rude, and is only glancing at you from time to time.

He's not saying a damn thing to you though, which is annoying.

What happened to you avoiding him? No, what happened to him avoiding you?

From under the table, you gently kick against his leg to get his attention and his eyes snap up toward you. You look down instantly, pretending as if you weren't kicking him to get his attention at all. All so you're the one ignoring him instead.