FINALE.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Waking up with an immense amount of guilt in your head, you almost bail at going to Sunghoon's house this weekend. You've already called out of work simply because you find yourself thinking of Jake more than you should, and the guilt only wavers from you feeling like a piece of shit, to almost being a thought that you can push aside.

Sunghoon would kill Jake if he found out, and you, what would he even do with you? Break up with you? Insult you?

Still, the thought of him finding out is the only reason you feel guilty. Because you still don't regret showing Jake, letting him hear you, or hearing and seeing him. In fact, you don't intend to stop either. You want him too much at this point, and he seems to be in the same place as you when it comes to this situation. Jake wouldn't tell on you because then, he would be telling on himself.

After all, he only moved in with Sunghoon so he could taste freedom outside of his parent's house. The strict curfews, the password protected websites despite him being a fucking adult, the supervision of his own money and belongings. Sunghoon knew the pain of living there, and that's why he accepted Jake with open arms.

Sunghoon was a good brother and an even better boyfriend. You and Jake on the other hand? Jake's an awful brother and you're an even worse girlfriend. Sunghoon doesn't deserve any of this, and he doesn't deserve any of what's to come either. You're in too deep with Jake now though, and the glaring attraction is too strong to ignore.

Never in your life did you think you could find yourself being unfaithful, let alone with your own boyfriend's sibling, yet here you are. Only guilty if you get caught.

Jake had texted you at least three thousand times with apologies throughout the night and morning. Admitting that his head hurt too much this morning to be realizing what the two of you did. He said he wouldn't approach you when you come over, apologized again, and then promised to never tell Sunghoon and to never hold it against you if you think he's weird for doing all of that to you.

Reading over his string of messages, you realize that Jake is blaming himself. He feels like he's taking advantage of you and wanting you to feel secure and safe in something you did without a second thought.

On his end though, Jake is in his room staring at the two photos you sent to him the night before. Partially wondering if it was all just a dream at first, these pictures of you are the truth of how you feel towards him though. At least last night, that's how it was. So, when you never text him back today? He doesn't think too hard about why despite his heart feeling shattered by it.

When you still show up at that day, he doesn't question that you're not eye fucking him the second you walk in through the door either.

Jake was once again lounging on the couch when you walked in and Sunghoon was nowhere in sight. He hadn't texted you either. Awkwardly, Jake speaks up before you can question it.

"He told me to let you know that he was gonna be late again. Said something about knowing you'd spam him with needy text messages while he's in a last-minute work meeting."

You look to the floor for a second, wondering if the real reason Sunghoon didn't text you personally like he always did is because he found out somehow.

"Oh." You sigh, slipping off your shoes and feeling a wave of anxiety wash over you.

"He doesn't know, don't worry–" Jake assures you as he stands to his feet and heads towards his room. "Sorry about last night, I won't do that again."