Chapter Two!! (yayyy)

No matter how much I push that man away, he still persists in bothering me. Shinobu thought impatiently, while reading aloud another page to the class before having the pull out their notebooks and take notes on what they had just learned, after all, there was a big important test coming up, and they needed to be prepared. She glanced under her desk when she heard... Whining and whimpering? And sighed when her eyes landed on the shaking terrified child tucked in the back corner away from all the other kids. Hantengu. She decided to let him stay under there for the rest of the class, he hid under her desk every other class, so why would she throw him out now? "Here you are Hantengu, now, were you paying attention to what I was saying?" "Y-yeah, mam...." "Wonderful! Then please take this flashlight and notebook and take notes, alright?" "Yes, m-mam..." "Amazing! Thank you, Hantengu!" She gave him a closed eyed smile and leapt to her feet, examining the class to be sure they were all taking notes instead of goofing off. She gently pushed her under her bottom and sat down in her rather large desk chair, considering her size, and used her foot to push up her chair to see over her desk. While the children were going over their notes and such, she decided to look over everyone's grades from over this year, to asses how their report cards would look this semester. She pulled the documents out of a drawer in her desk and lightly thumbed through the pages, examining everyones major grades. Gyutaro, all A's, except for in science class, a c+, he is lucky he is a particularly smart child, or he would've been expelled by now.... Tanjiro Kamado, a healthy combination of A's and B's, even if he wasn't smart, all the teachers would still love him for his kindness and compassion, that boy would have compassion for a squished bug.... Muichiro and Yuichiro Tokito, straight A's in every class, oh, except one B+ in science for Muichiro, that poor boy had a mental breakdown when he saw that grade, other than that, those two have to be the perfect students, genius smart, and miles ahead of everyone else in P.E. class. Inosuke Hashibara, oh boy, dull and a troublemaker. Mostly C's, but a few B's here and there, and a A- in P.E. class, must be because he refuses to wear a closed shirt or no shirt at all....Oh my! It appears I am missing quite a few pages! She thought, going through the ones she did have. They must be upstairs in the file room, I will just go upstairs and fetch those papers, and return to my class as quickly as possible! She thought, pushing out of her chair and rising to her feet in front of her desk. "Alright class! I will be leaving the room for five minutes, when I return, I want everything as it is now, alright?" "HAI!" "Excellent!" She gave them all a closed eyed smile before exiting the classroom and entering the empty hallway, the exception being the janitor, Mister. Urokodaki. "Good afternoon, Urokodaki!" "Good afternoon, Miss. Kocho! Don't you have a class to be teaching?" "Why yes, that's correct! I am heading upstairs real quick, though, to get a few documents of course! Would you mind helping me?" "My apologies, Miss. Kocho, but there is a new worker upstairs who can help you with finding those documents." "Oh! Well, thank you Mr. Urokodaki! Have a peaceful day!" "Thank you, Miss. Kocho! You too!" Shinobu waved goodbye to him, before fluttering upstairs with new found interest, wondering who could be the new worker and if she'll catch them and meet them. I'll be sure to give them a warm welcome to Kimetsu academy! She thought, I wouldn't be very pleased if I were to find Sanemi Shinazugawa had greeted them and made them feel unwelcome! Shinobu approached the closed door to the file room and lightly knocked, hoping they would be in to open the door for her, but no one answered or opened the door. Perhaps they are busy elsewhere, I'll just step inside and wait for them to come back! She quietly opened the door and tip toed inside, slowly closing the door behind her and peering around the small room. And there, sitting at the desk with his head resting on his hand and his elbow on his desk, sound asleep, was Doma.

Phew! Finally, took long enough! Just to warn you all, I will be cutting chapters in half because I am FAR to lazy to post such a long chapter as chapter one. Soooo yeah, they will all be around this length. Here is your question, who would you rather be your father figure, Himejima Gyomei, or Mister Urokodaki? I think I pick Gyomei, he's great. I don't know what else to say on the topic, lol. Thank you for reading, and enjoy the rest of the story!! Anyway, sorry, on to the next chapter!..... P.s, the picture is not mine!!