Hot Head - B.K

Happy birthday katsuki ilysm <3333

-----------

You form a band with kids in a psych ward and the drummer is a hot head.

Disorder & Other's list

1. Y/n - Maladaptive dreaming & PTsD
2. Bakugo - Anger issues and narcissism
3. Denki - Bipolar disorder & ADHD
4. Todoroki - Disassociation & PTSD
6. Jirou - Anxiety
7. Shinsou - Depression & Insomnia
8. Momo - Binge eating
9. Deku - ADHD & self harm
10. Kirishima : Depression, Bipolar disorder
11. IIDA - OCD
12. Tsuyu - (TBD)
13. Uraraka (TBD)
14. Tokoyami (TBD)
15. Sero (TBD

*Ignore the inaccurate counting I removed someone and I don't wanna change it :D

********

The psych was an interesting place, kids with many metal disorders placed in a room and forced to deal with their issues.

The kids there rarely talked to one another and Y/n was lonely. Many panic attacks later she found herself practicing breathing exercises with the psychologist who was supposed to help her. She was slowly getting used to the routine of sleeping, eating and her medical appointment.

It wasn't like she was secluded from other people her age, she saw most of them every day and even shared a dorm with two. Most people seemed to just never talk. She could count the amount of times she had a conversation with someone on her fingers.

PLOT : A new manager (Aizawa) for the Y/n's physc ward is appointed and he hopes to change things at this hell whole. The hallways are full of dread and everyone sure as hells seems miserable. He starts by collecting a group of 14 kids (most of class 1-a) for a group therapy session, at first things are slow and the teens are unresponsive to his methods. Until one session where he lets them play their own music to liven the mood. A few students bond over shared music taste. Things start to change after that, friend groups are formed and close friendships are developed.

Y/n tries to make friends but feels out of place, but it's not only her. Katsuki Bakugo from the anger management ward who is hated by basically everyone there for his harsh words and brash attitude is isolated by the rest of the group.

Aizawa notices and pairs them up for a group project, Y/n dreads this decision as she is very scared of Bakugo.

Nonetheless, they go through the task in complete silence. Y/n notes that it's usually like this with Bakugo. He's either the loudest or the most quiet one in the room. She doesn't understand that and doesn't look forward to trying either.

She's very careful and avoids mistakes for their task because she knows Bakugo's somewhat judgemental perfectionist who would probably lash out her. Aizawa notices this.

Surprisingly enough the task goes well and the two go back to their lives. Aizawa does the thing he does at the end of group session, ask the students for music recommendations.

"You've all been doing well today and taking your meds. Well most of you." He says before he pauses, no one notices but he slightly averts his gaze to the blonde at the back of the room.

"so be ready for a surprise by tomorrow" He continues, then closes the session.

Sure enough, he does bring a surprise for them the next day.

"Oh my god."

The students revel at the set of musical instruments Infront of them, some even recall the days where they played in their school band or had after school piano lessons. Aizawa explained how he had noticed the students love for music and even though they weren't allowed any sort of musical playing device (phone), he figured the traditional method would make more sense.