02

Vanessa stepped out of her car, catching the attention of the people walking by

Vanessa stepped out of her car, catching the attention of the people walking by. She walks into the school entrance. Didn't help that she was hung over and she came into school on her first day late as.

Vanessa finally managed to find the main office.  She was brought to some class called SLTS? The princepal proceeded to leave her in front of the door and leave. Vanessa sighs as she opens the door, to see a video of a girl throwing her noodles in other peoples bows. "Uh hello." Vanessa says. "Oh Ms.Rider youre here, a little late I may say." Jojo says at the front of the class. She pauses the video. "Would you like to come up front to introduce yourself." Jojo asks. "Yeah sure." As Vanessa walks past the tables she hears multiple whistles.

She gets to the front. "Im Vanessa Rider. You guys can call me-" Before she can finsh shes interupted by Ant who waved. "Hi Nessa!" He says excitedly. "Hi Ant." Vanessa laughs. "Okay, so you can take a seat anywhere and we'll proceed with the video." Jojo says.

Vanessa goes over to where Darren and Quinni and Amerie are sitting. "Sorry I'm late, my hair was not hairing this morning." Vanessa says, "Bitch you always look good don't even start." Darren says rolling their eyes. Vanessa giggles as they refocus on the video.

Quinni drops her pen and goes to grab it under the desk then comes up with a shocked look on her face. The video ends.

Darren raises their hand. "Okay miss I have literally no idea what that was trying to teach us." Darren says. "Why was it the girl forcing them to eat her noodles." Quinni asks. The girl with pink hair looks back. "It's because it's misogynist propaganda. Women aren't such dick obsessed idiots." She says.

"Uhm all the ones I've met are." Spider says. "Your sims girlfriend doesn't count Spider." Harper says as the class laughs. "Was it supposed to be a joke?" Malakai asks. "No uh it's supposed to be about the dangers of sharing intimate-" before Jojo can finish Dusty cuts her off. "Noodles." He says.

"Forget about the noodles." Jojo says. "I'm trying but it's hard to unsee." Ant says. "It's basically telling us to be ashamed of our bodies." Darren speaks up "that's not.. what I think it's asking us to consider are the social consequences of sharing nudes with other-" Jojo is cut off once again by Missy "that they'll see how hot I am?" She says.