Chapter 24:Dragons are clumsy creatures

After assembling their little team the member of Class D have gine in pursuit of Rokusuke and Ryuen. Despise the path ahead being full of Class C students and Ryuen trailing behind him, Rokusuke still walked forward as he usually did.

Ken:Just like Suzune said, let's stop them!

Suzune:Kumagawa-kun was right to put that leash on you. We have to wait and observe, we still have no idea what Ryuen-kun is planning.

Ryuen was right on one thing, simply walking alongside a student from a different class wasn't against the rules. If they acted now they'd be seen as the troublemakers by the school.

Ryuen:Hey, Kouenji. Let me pick at your brain, eh?

Rokusuke:What are you doing? I don't recall doing anything that'd make you flag me.

Ryuen:You don't get to decide that.

Rokusuke:Hmph. You don't, either.

Ryuen:You remember me, don't you?

Rokusuke:You're Class C's obnoxious dictator, right?

Ryuen:You managed to escape me last time. But you're coming with me, freak.

Rokusuke:My aplogies, I'm afraid I must have been busy whenever you missed me. However, you said something I can't overlook. Have you just called me freak?

Kumagawa chuckled at their interaction. It was the kind of conversation from which an average observer couldn't say if they were arguing or flirting.

Wait, was that how he and Zenkichi were when they were still enemies? Huh, that explains a lot.

Even though Kumagawa wasn't paying close attention to their conversation anymore, he still half listened. Seems like things will be hurried along because Rokusuke wants to arrive at his date.

Ken:Let's go there too.

Suzune: Don't do or say anything stupid. Understood?

Ken:Yeah...Hey, can you get this off me already?

Ken pointed at the collar around his neck connected to the leash in Kumagawa's hand. It clearly made him uncounfortable.

Kumagawa:[Nope!]

Ken:Why?

Kiyotaka:Because you'd do or say something stupid.

Ken:Hey!

Without further arguments they approached Ryuen and Rokusuke. Looking over his shoulder, Ryuen grinned.

Suzune:What are you planning? If you try anything, we're going to have trouble.

Kumagawa:[Haha, that's a bit harsh, Suzune-chan. Ryuen-chan had gine through all the trouble of getting us to come to thus lovely date.]

Suzune:Huh?

Ryuen:Kukuku! You're as much of an insightful bastard as I remember from the Island Exam. Well, it doesn't matter. Suzune took the bait as I expected. So, Kumagawa, Ayanokoji, Miyake and Yukimura, huh? Well, that's acceptable.

Ken:I'm here too, Ryuen!

Ken's screaming bout was stopped as Kumagawa forced his head down with the leash. That in turn had briefly stopped his air supply by the sudden tightening of the collar.

Kumagawa:[You don't have to be so loud. We're all around you, you know? Just because you're tall doesn't mean you habe to ne inconsiderate.]

Ken:Sorry...

Ryuen:Looks like someone finally put you in a proper place.

Ken:Grrr!

Ryuen:Anyway, what happened to Hirata?