Chapter 1: Meet

Hi guys!!. This is a story that I wrote a long time ago..I only wrote 5 parts but I might as well publish it. If you guys seem to like it I will write more about Williams life!

WARNING:⚠️

This is very fast paced as I said I wrote it a long time ago and English isn't my first language.

Mature language. Eating disorder. Abuse.

_____________________________________

"Amelia come downstairs and have your breakfast!" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I shouted back while still being indecisive about what to wear.

"Amelia your food is getting cold!"

I zip up my bag and head downstairs.

"Morning" I say to everyone while sitting down at the table.

"Are you excited for the first day of school?" My dad asks while obnoxiously chewing on his food.

"I guess" I say picking on my food. I can't even the imagine the amount of calories present on this plate.

"Amelia is something wrong?" My mom asks while taking off her apron.

"Everythings fine I'm just not that hungry. And I'm late for school shit!" I say quickly excusing myself from the table and rushing to get my shoes on.

"Amelia your- " Thats all I hear my mom say as I close the door in a hurry.

I wasn't late for school. I just wanted an excuse to get off that damn table.

I agreed to meet Emma outside her house since we always walk together to school. It's like a tradition, and it's my favorite part of the day.

"Hey!" Emma calls out to me as she walks out her front door. "Have you been waiting long?" She asks me flashing a huge smile.

"No I just got here and I was about to text you." I say as we start walking.

"I'm so excited for the first day of highschool! I can't wait to see who's in my classes." Emma says with excitement.

"I know right!! I really hope we'll be in the same classes!"
.
.

We finally reach school and head to the office to get our schedule and our locker numbers.
We both give each other a disappointed look when we find out that our lockers are in opposite directions. There wasn't much time before the bell rang so we decided to look over our classes during lunch.

"See you at lunch!" Emma says to me while walking towards her locker. I wave her good bye and start looking for my locker, but as I'm going my way I bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I say while I help him pick his books up. I look over and realized some of his notes made there way to the puddle and are now soaking wet. "I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No no it's fine, it's okay I had to throw them out anyway" he cuts me off.

We both stand up and oh my god. 'He's so beautiful' I thought to myself.

"I try not to make it too obvious but I can't help staring at his beautiful brown eyes, perfectly combed hair, red rosy lips-

"I wasn't paying attention either it's not your fault I'm sorry." He says in an apologetic manner.

"I should probably go or I'm gonna miss class." I say to him.

"Yeah me too." He smiles at me before he leaves.

'I haven't seen him before so he must be new-' my thoughts are cut off as I hear the bell 'shit.' I tell myself I'll find my locker later and head to my first class.

I enter and I don't see Emma anywhere. I went and found myself a seat right next to the wall. As I set my bag down..

"Hi." I pause for a second. Its the guy i just bumped into.

"Hi." I say to him trying to keep my smile from flashing.

"Can I sit here?" He asks while pointing to the seat beside me.

"Yeah sure." I give him a small smile and take my books out of my bag.

"I'm William"

"I'm Amelia." I say to him as I place my books on the table. "Are you new here?" I say to him trying to make conversation.

"Is it that obvious?" He says with a small laugh.

"No I just haven't seen you around."

"We had to transfer because of my mom's job. It was quite sudden actually."

I can hear the hint of sadness in his voice as he says that.

We naturally fall into silence as the teacher comes in.
.
.
"How was the first day of school?" My mom asks me from the kitchen as soon as she hears me come in.

"It was fine"

"Did you meet any new people?"

I was hesitant to tell her about William. Me and mom have never really talked. Our small talks have always been awkward.

"Yeah actually-" I'm cut off as the door bell rings.

"Can you get that?" my mom shouts from the kitchen.

"Yeah I'll get it" I open the door and I see a face I don't recognize.

"Hi!" She says with a bright smile covering her face.

"Hi" I awkwardly say back praying she's not a relative I don't recognize.

"I'm Sadie, Sadie Winsdor I just moved in next door." she says with her hand out for me to shake.

"Oh yeah I'm so sorry my mom said you'll be coming." I say as I shake her hand. "Come on in."

"Mom Mrs. Winsdor is here." I say as I take her to the kitchen.

"It's such a pleasure to finally have a next door neighbor." Mom says as she hugs Mrs. Winsdor. "I'm Alice." My mom says with her polite looking smile.

"Im so glad that we're finally settled somewhere, it's so stressful having to constantly move"

I excuse myself from the conversation and go up to my room.

Without missing a second a change into a tank top and take myself to the mirror.

I should've skipped lunch. Why did I have to eat? Why can't I not have an appetite?

I sit at my desk and habitually write down all the things I ate.
.
.