twenty-five.

"why didn't you just give me the alcohol, dipshit." evie scolded ant who had his alcohol confiscated. "it's fine. i have two bottles in my bag hidden with my panties." she shrugged, getting on the bus. she saw malakai and rowan sitting together and felt a pang in her chest a little, they were a thing now?

evie gave malakai and rowan a small smile before sitting a row behind with ant, evie with her back to the window and her legs on ant's lap. they'd gotten closer in the past few days since evie and malakai stopped their little situationship. they hadn't spoken much, only in passing.

"okay, people let's all remember to practice safe sex this school camp. we don't want another monkey pox outbreak." sasha passed everyone some condoms with her face on them and evie chuckled a little, shoving them in ants face.

"god isn't anyone just straight anymore." spider exclaimed and evie flipped him off. "wasn't a jab at you guys." spider said to rowan and malakai.

ant abruptly stood up making evie's legs fly and hit the floor. "yeah, are you boys like a thing now?" ant asked, wrapping his arms around rowan and malakai.

the pair looked at each other. "yeah, yeah we are." malakai confirmed and evie felt a little piece of her heart break. he could jump so quickly into a relationship with rowan after everything he had with evie.

"evie must be devo." ant commented.

"that's really fucking rude." darren said and snatched ants hat, throwing it to the front of the bus before giving evie a sympathetic smile.

"what? she lost her fuck buddy to a dude. it's spicy." evie kicked ant in the back and he apologised, letting evie put her feet on him again.

when everyone got off of the bus, ant graciously took evie's bag and she wrapped her arms around his arm. "okay, so to avoid the usual frenzy we've decided to assign your cabins. there aren't many.." jojo started.

"boys get the best cabins!" spider ran off and evie was hot on his tail before he picked evie up and pulled her over his shoulder. she screeched and spider just smacked her on the ass as they ran.

"put me down bug boy!" evie said through giggles and spider just ran with the blonde still on his shoulder. "let me go! spider!" she laughed as he walked right into a bush and ant followed after them.

spider finally put evie down and she slapped his chest through giggles, leaning her head on his arm as she panted. "you little shit." she snorted. "i gotta go but.. party in our cabin tonight."

evie and spider made up when he threw a potato waffle at her and they became friends again. over the week that evie and malakai weren't talking she spent a lot of time with spider and ant, it was like before but they were a lot closer now.

"guess who's favourite bunk mate is here bitchesss." evie said as she opened the door to see quinni, amerie and harper all taking packing tape off of harpers body which contained alcohol. "guys i just put mine with my underwear and jojo didn't check.."

the blonde put down her bag and pulled out the two bottles of vodka from her bag and a bottle of diet coke to mix.

there was a knock at the door and evie threw her bag under the bed with the booze in it and put her foot on amerie's back, amerie doing fake pushups on the floor.

"girls are you decent?" jojo asked. "there's a dead possum on the roof of cabin six so i've gotta split them up. zoey's gonna join you in here." the teacher explained and evie audibly groaned.

"jojo you can't i hate that bitc... yeah i'm not gonna pretend i wasn't being rude." evie said, climbing onto the top bunk.

"don't worry, i don't wanna be here either. i can't imagine what depraved things you're planning to do in here." zoey went on a ramble, evie just ignoring her and pulling out her swimsuit.

"you gotta get out zoe i feel a sex attack coming on." amerie started and grabbed evie, bending her over into doggy as the blonde mock moaned loudly.

"oh ams i'm so horny." evie grabbed amerie's face and pretended to kiss her, zoey slamming the door and they all giggled. "you guys don't mind if i get changed in here, do you? i wanna go for a swim." evie said and everyone shrugged.

the blonde pulled out her swimsuit, a black bikini. the bruises had faded now, the only evidence being the small scar on evie's cheek. the bikini highlighted her curves and she looked so good in it, amerie and harper were slapping evie's butt as she gave them a twirl.

she grabbed a towel and a coverup before putting on her crocs and walking down to the lake.

"are they seriously putting sunscreen on eachother?" evie said to cash who was just standing with the blonde. "god." the blonde shook her head.

"damn. you'll be right don't worry." cash slapped evie on the back and she just huffed and left her towel with quinni before joining ant and spider in the lake.

"she's so fucken hot man." ant mumbled to spider who fist bumped him in agreement. "hey blondie." ant said before splashing evie and she squealed, splashing him back.

after a few games of chicken against missy and spider (evie and ant being the winner) everyone got out of the water. evie was last out, the sun casting light down on her body as she smoothed her wet blonde strands down.

it was like water droplets were falling off of her body in all of the right places, she looked like a wet dream, like a bay watch wet dream.

ant and spider gawked, ant never letting his eyes leave evie but malakai? god his jaw nearly dropped and rowan caught him staring which definitely wasn't good for the ego.

evie bent over to grab her towel, wrapping it low around her waist before approaching spider and ant. "hey can one of you get my back please? i burn like a motherfucker and i do not wanna be peeling for formal." she asked and ant was first to volunteer.

the blonde leaned over the picnic table where malakai and rowan were, undoing the back of her bikini with her tits pressed against the wooden table as ant rubbed the suncream into evie's skin.

"thanks ant." evie grinned, patting his cheek before she tightened her bikini and walked off to go get ready for the party.

"i think i just came in my pants." ant said as he watched evie walk off.