The start of a old beginning....

Authors pov:

This time period takes place in the 1900 hundreds the year of her death... Alastor a little fawn, bringing himself to the point where he can't handle his mother's illness... pacing back and forth in his room, consistently thinking.

"Alastor Hun? What's wrong my dear fawn?" His mother asked, "Mother? What are you doing, you're supposed to be resting!" He said rushing to his mother supporting her stands, "Dear I'm fine really, are you ok my dear?" His mother asked softly, "Mother I'm fine you should be resting the doctor said you should rest as much as possible to heal this burden..." He said, helping her back to her room,

"Smile dear... And sweetie you haven't eaten all month I should make you something to eat please dear?" As he just ignored it but smiled for her, "Mother you don't need to be working for your illness is too much for you... Please take it easy an-" he was cut off as his mother started coughing, and fell to the floor not waking up. "Mother?! Mother! Wake up, wake up wake up wake up!!! No no no no no no no!" He struggled to get to the phone in the kitchen.

He called 911 in of emergency to aid his mother. Minutes later he got news that his mother didn't make it and passed away. He was devastated but kept a smile on his face for her in honor of keeping her spirit with him. Soon enough Alastor was shot in the head by a hunter while trying to bury a body on a hunting ground. He died and fell, he went to hell.

At first everyone wanted to dismiss him but it didn't take long for sinners to start realizing overlords going missing... Weird broadcasts Started to emerge from his station, screams of terror coming from these strange broadcasts... Soon addressing himself as "THE RADIO DEMON" and anyone who would mess with him... His broadcast never lacked a new voice....

Present time (Alastor's pov):

"Alastor!!!" A voice called out to as I turned around to see dear Charlie behind me. "Yes dear?" I asked her, "Alastor me and the rest of the hotel are going out for a lesson today if you wanna come you-" I cut her off, "Now now dear we both know I don't join these silly little games you do... I'll stay here and watch the hotel while you're gone ok?" I suggested as she nodded and left.

I turn to go upstairs to my tower to do my broadcast of the day when I run into our dear king of hell. "Oh hello little man... How is it down there? Hmm?" I asked following up with a smirk, "Oh shut it Bambi! Don't act like being a furry is much better than being short!" He insulted, as I bent down to his level.

"I'd first like to inform you I'm not a furry, me being a deer isn't my choice." I said informing him, "I'm the king of hell! And I'll let you know I can kill you if I wanted. That's what I want but I also don't want to upset my daughter so fuck off." He said trying to leave. But I grabbed him like you would with a lady dancing on the dance floor when you hold their back bending them as if they were going into a backbend.

"Dear king no worries if you want me dead then do it... Don't worry about your daughter I am nothing to her as much as she is nothing to me~" I told him as his face was red with a blush, then started to look mad because of my statement. He jumped out of my arms.

"Excuse me?! You are a big part of this Hotel according to my daughter so with all do respect you mean a lot to her! In the friend's way of course because she has a girlfriend y'know what I mean?" He informed me as I looked at him, "Hmm, sure but also don't turn red so much it doesn't look good for you." I told him, disappearing upstairs for my broadcast of the evening.