Happy birthday Alastor

Lucifers pov:

"Charlie what's going on?" I asked her as she turned to me realizing she hadn't told it was Alastor's birthday... Holy fuckin' shit, what am I gonna do? Like it's his birthday and I didn't know... But makes sense sorta you'd think Charlie would've told everyone

At least a week before hand. Anyway "Dad? Um hello?" I then was brought back to reality when I realized I dozed off as Charlie spoke briefly bringing me back. "Yes Charlie? Sorry dear I must've zoned out.... You were saying?"

She continued, "Ahh yes today's Al's birthday and we're throwing him a party I thought it'd be nice y'know? So wanna bring him here when we're ready?" She asked me as I nodded. Later Husk came to me telling me Charlie was ready for me to bring Alastor to the lobby.

"Alastor? Um Charlie asked for me to bring you downstairs... Al?" I saw him sitting in his room reading something. "Whatcha' readin' there Alastor?" I asked as he looked up, "Oh just one of my favorite books it's... Uh wait Charlie needed me?" He questioned as I answered Yes to him.

"Yeah she does... C'mon I'll bring you to her..." I told him as he followed me downstairs to the lobby. "So where is she?" He inquired, "You'll see..." I told him as Charlie popped up, "Surprise!!! Happy birthday Al!" Charlie said as Angel Dust spoke up.

"Happy b-day strawberry pimp~" he said in a flirty tone as he leaned against Husk as the cat demon spoke, "Happy birthday Bambi." Alastor looked happy as he hugged Charlie, "Oh thanks you guys this is a lovely pleasure~ a Niffty dear you just look so darling in that new dress of yours" he said with a sound of joy.

This isn't like the radio demon to be this way... "Bad boy loves my dress!" Niffty just melted as Alastor turned to me, which turned my face red. "Lucifer care to dance? This song is my favorite it's just so soothing and fitting..." He said letting out his hand.

"This song? Never fully dressed without a smile?" I chuckled nervously, no wonder... "Yes that's the one dear king, shall we take this dance?" He kept inquiring as I said yes to the birthday boy and we danced.

"Let's leave them be guys~" I heard in whispers across the room as Angel had suggested that to them when everyone agreed and left me and Alastor to dance...

"What a delightful party~ happy birthday Al..."