Chapter 5: Reunited

Previously.......
After the incident during the restaurant, the eeveelutions met a stranger named Bob who seemed very different from everymon. They later met a scientist and a couple of others who investigated the scene to figure out the cause of the incident. Later in the tree house, Lazuli and Speed were taken in to be treated from their wounds, meanwhile Speed's brother Flare and Lazuli's sister Leafy went out to take an early afternoon break. Eventually in the woods, the pair met the entities, first being A-183, second being John and Noah, third being the others and last but not the least D-20. Unfortunately D-20 was more on the aggressive side and attacked Flare and Leafy. D-20 caught up with the pair and injured them both, but before he could land a finishing blow something stopped him from punching them, and to D-20's surprise it was actually his brother that stopped him from punching the Leafeon and Flareon.

E-200: that...... Is enough lil bro!

D-20: *gasps* E-200!?

E-200: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT ALL OF A SUDDEN RANDOMLY HURT AN INNOCENT THAT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!

D-20: but, bu-

E-200: *menacingly stares at him*

D-20: *sigh* fine..... I'm sorry....

E-200: promise me that you'll never do that again. You understand?

D-20: I understand |:(

Flare: w-who, are you?

E-200: hi there, names E-200 and I'm the older brother of D-20, and you 2?

Flare: well, my name is Flare and this is Leafy

E-200: holy are to ok!?

Leafy: well not really. We got injured by your brother who said he will kill us because Flares brother injured John and Noah, when in reality John and Noah actually attacked him only in self defense

E-200: is that true?

D-20: well...... I mean kinda really.....

E-200: you know what? your grounded for the entire week for trying to kill these two!

D-20: WHAT!?!?

E-200: yup you heard me! No TV, no snacks, no games, no late night party invitations, nothing!!!

D-20: BUT..... I....... I WAS JUST........... gggrrrrrrrrrrrr........

A-183: hey Leafy, Flare! Are you 2 alrigh-

*See's E-200*

A-183: wait, E-200!?

E-200: *gasps* A-183! there you are!

A-183: it is you!

*Runs over to hug E-200*

E-200: we were so worried about you! We've been looking for ages to find you!

A-183: so wait, the Phaser has been fixed?

E-200: sure has!

A-150: hey! *Huffs* wait...... For *huffs* u-us!

E-200: wait, is that the others!?

A-183: it sure is!

A-100: hold on, who's that in the distance?

A-60: why it's E-200 of course!

A-35: that means they fixed the Phaser already, which means we can finally go home!

A-332: FINALLY! AFTER HOURS UPON HOURS OF SEARCHING, I CAN FINALLY TAKE A GOOD REST ON MY COUCH!!!

E-200: hi guys!