Water Balloons

I sighed as I placed my open book face down onto the pillow next to me. I was currently downstairs at the amp house trying to entertain myself in the middle of a heat wave. It was June so it was the hottest time of the year and it honestly made me miss winter. Since it was almost 115 degrees everyone was advised to staying inside.

   I sat up from the all white couch and walked in the direction of the kitchen. I opened the fridge to see nothing in there... at this point I'm not even surprised. None of the guys cook, they only DoorDash so if there was actual ingredients in there to make a meal they would've gone bad years ago.

   I threw my head back in desperation. Deciding to not let this boredom eat me alive anymore I went to a pure source of entertainment. Walking down the steps I heard a certain voice get louder and louder the more I walked down. I opened the two double doors to see Kai on his hands and knees in a dog position.

   "What are you doing!?" I asked while trying to hold in my laugh. He whipped his neck towards me and immediately scrambled to stand up. "What the fuck Justine!" He screamed as he walked over to his monitor. "I am so confused"
I whispered as I walked over to him and sat down on a black folding chair.

    " I was fucking around with chat don't worry bout it!" He said while flopping down unbothered about what just happened a minute ago. I shook his behavior off and started reading what chat was saying.

HEYYYY JUSTINEEE

WHERES AGENT

MY WIFEEE

L KAI

JUSTINEEE😚

SHES MID

W COUPLE

"Kai I'm bored" I sighed as I looked at him scrolling through ig. "Not gonna lie me too, but it fucking sucks that we have to stay in the house." He said while tossing his phone onto his desk. "I wish we could go swimming or something." I said while looking at my phone.

"Yea or have a water balloon fight" Kai said while picking at his shorts. About 5 seconds after he said that we both slowly looked up at each other and smiled as we knew what our new plan for entertainment was.

After searching through one of the closets in the house we found five unused packs of buncho-balloons. "This is gonna be so fun!" I whispered as me and Kai carried a bucket and the balloons into one of the restrooms. "I can't wait to get these niggas!" Kai whispered while smiling hella hard.

Right as I turned the corner I ran into something hard. I looked up with big eyes to see Agent staring down at me and Kai. "Get what niggas" he whispered back while eyeing us down. "Fuck!" I said while grabbing Agents arm and taking him to the restroom with us.

"What are y'all doing?" He asked while Kai locked the restroom door. "We were bored so we're gonna fill up water balloons and throw them at everyone in the house." I explained. He scrunched up his face, "Why not just go outside instead of messing up the house with water balloons!"

  "SHHHHH!!!" me and Kai spit out at Agent. He put his hands up in defense. "Are you on our team or what?!" I asked while staring to fill the bucket up with water. "Yes I'll be on your team." Kai dapped him up and we all got to work on filling up the balloons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes later we had about 200 balloons which was more than enough to get everyone. "Ok so how are we gonna do this?" I asked while looking between Agent and Kai. "Bro I think we should split up and get three people at once so they don't catch on if we do one at a time!"