☄. *. ⋆𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍.

·:*¨ ¨*:·

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

I am feeling alittle angsty today so😈🙏

•,¸,.·' '·.,¸,•

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 16 Mirrors - alex

0:19 ───ㅇ───── 2:35

↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

-𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 to study for the upcoming test was hard. Too hard enough. It was complicated. To do so, What if the questions didnt apply to what you reviewed?, What if you get an F?, Will your parents just find dissapointment?, Sighing, You overthought about the test. It wasnt exactly the best. But you had to try, Right?, It wouldn't hurt to. The thing is, how could you focus on this properly?, Taking down notes and reviewing them was easy, Right?, BUT WHAT THE HELL IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND. TO FIND THE DAMN X?!?!

.

.

.

.

.

Okay. On second thought it wasnt so bad. You were just making a fuss over reviewing. Grabbing the paper in your hands, you furrowed your eyebrows. Huh. "Finklid?" Is that even a word?, Were you focusing enough?, Oh no that was just a word you made up out of boredness. Looks cool tho. Humming, you groaned, as you flopped on your bed and went to sleep.

.

.

.

The sun seeped into your window room, the light going through the curtains. As the alarm clock rang. Harrassing your poor ears with the loud ringing. Snapping your eyes open, You Stared at the ceiling before going with your usual rountine as always. Slinging your bag, You made yourself the food in the fridge, Quickly chomping it down, then brushing your teeth, You Hurried out of the door, Before running full sprint on the sidewalk. Your shoes hitting the sidewalk in a hurry. Inching towards the entrance, you spotted claire again. Before slowing down with claires walking pace, Panting she turned her head towards you. "Are you okay?--" "Yeah!, I am!" You huffed out as she asked you if you were okay. Breathing in and out in a slow pace. Sighing. As you both entered the school. Ready for another horrible day at school again. Muttering under your breath..

"Oh my days, someone save me from this school.."

"I do not wanna be here."

claire suddenly looked at you with a confused expression, "What was that?" She asked you as you sweatdropped nervously. "Nothing?" You laughed it off. Before grabbing her hand. She flinched abit, caught off guard by the sudden gesture, as a hue of crimson red dusted her pale cheeks. She only smiled warmingly, As you dragged her to your first class. Going in, Miss circle and some timid looking guy beside her. "Hm. You guys are early." Miss circle spoke, Before you and claire sat at your usual seat. "Ill take care of this brat failure first.." She smiled, Her sharp teeth showing off. As you and claire flinched, The guy running out with miss circle. After a few minutes, she came back in, with a box of oreos in hand?, "Damn it. Hes lucky.." She gritted her teeth before turning to look at you and claire. "Dont ask." She warned as you guys nodded. You started up a conversation with claire, as the class slowly started to fill up with students. Engel and bubbles sat at their usual seats too, About to speak you were cut off. 

"SILENCE!"

.

.

.

The classroom suddenly went dead silent. As you blinked, abit shocked. As the class went on, with miss circles teaching, the math test was tomorrow, How could you do this?!?!??!?, Actually on second thought..Maybe it will be easy?, Maybe?, please?!, Anyways. You boredly leaned your head on your palm. Humming in your mind, The bell rang after a good couple of 40 minutes of miss circle teaching of course!, You stood up with your bag, as a paper ball suddenly hit your head. Your eye twitched as you didnt bother to go and look, Before walking out with engel, bubbles, and claire. You wondered where was that timid guy now?, Shrugging it off you guys had a break for abit. Hanging in the library, You read the book you read yesterday. Focusing on it. The plot line was awsome, As well as the character development too. The bell rang again, indicating for class..All you know that its gonna be a long day ahead.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

Guys i am losing my mind rn🥰 

Sorry for the short chapter waaahhh😡😡😭😭(Yes i put a slight claire x [[Y]] Moment :3

Anyways author out 

─ ⊹ ⊱ ☆ ⊰ ⊹ ─