Her mesmerized eyes

(4 years ago)

30th December

In a luxurious apartment, some boys were applying cake on each other's face, music was being played at high volume. It was night time and a mobile phone kept on top of the kitchen counter was ringing and no one could hear its ringtone because of the high music.And whoever's call it was had been disconnected and a name was shown on the display-

(Dolly❤️ : 25 missed calls)

"That's enough, Jungkook," Taehyung says, wiping his face with a tissue when he sees his brother about to attack him again.

"What brother?, you are a b'day boy and today you are 21 years old and if you progress well then you will become a CEO next year, I mean at the age of 22, such a young CEO, wow! brother "

"Nothing like that, Don't forget that I still have one year left in MBA, and my business training is also going on, the next year will be difficult and-"

Taehyung is speaking but Jungkook interrupts him and says:

"Next year in August, your MBA will be completed and I know very well, Namjoon hyung will train you very well. *Chuckled*
However, you are the only person in our family who completed high school at the age of 16 and bachelor's degree at the age of 19 and now at the age of 21, he has completed master's degree. And at the age of 22 or 23, he will become CEO. Woohuuu !! "

He says last lines looking at his friends when he sees that they are all listening to him attentively. At lasts he shouts with great enthusiasm while cheering up his brother. Taehyung shook his head at his brothers antics and laughed along with everyone.

He came to London from US  by yesterday's flight. Just to celebrate his birthday and New Year with Jungkook.

Yes, it is a different matter that after more than a thousands emotional blackmailing and melodramas of Jungkook , he agreed and came to him.

Now they all freshened up and were sitting at the dining table having dinner, laughing and joking. At 12 or 01 in the mid night, all of Jungkook's friends left his apartment.

"Glad to see that you have kept the apartment organized even after I left."

Taehyung says as he lies down on the couch.

"Glad to know this, Your Majesty is happy, we are happy " he says playfully while sitting beside him

And the very next moment the smile on his face vanishes when he sees countless missed calls from his Dolly.
He stands upright with a horrified expression, looking at the mobile screen.

"I'm dead now, she'll chew me raw, ahhh." He whines like a child and popped down on couch again.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked

" Countless missed calls from dolly, *sigh*
I told her that I would call her after the party, around 11 O'Clock but the party went on a little longer and-

"And you forgot, right?"

Taehyung completes his sentence and he nods

Both of them keep looking at each other then Taehyung gets up taking a deep breath and says

"Call her back in the morning and apologize her, it's getting late now and anyway, you'll met her at the party in evening. So what's the problem?

Saying this he starts going into the room and Jungkook follows him and says

"What do you mean only I will go to the party? You will also go with me, I want to introduce you to her, hyung."

Taehyung picks up a bunny pillow from the bed and lies down hugging it and hums and then suddenly asks