Part 4-Lucky Charm-Re-Akumatized

One bright sunny afternoon Hayley Twinkletoes was half choking to death because she was wearing a bright pink dress that Marinette had designed for Hayley, but the neck rim of the bright pink dress it was too close to Hayley's neck so Hayley have to take it off as she can't breathe in the bright pink dress. Hayley pulled on another designed dress that is by Marinette & it was still bright pink, but this time it wasn't right close to Hayley's neck. And Hayley likes it, had preferred that dress even though it was only for a tryout to try on a designer dress so Hayley have to put on her own clothes back on afterwards.

It was fun to hangout with Marinette for awhile & Hayley seemed to like Marinette as a friend. After trying on the designer dresses that Marinette had designed, Hayley showed Marinette Hayley's designs in Hayley's designer case & Marinette was impressed. As Hayley was turning the pages of Hayley's designs on clothes, Hayley was tempted by the noise of the door closing so she went downstairs while Marinette is looking through the other designs. Hayley had went into the bakery shop to see if someone had came in, because Hayley had heard someone closing the door & she had found Monarch was there.

Monarch was out of breath, panting. He went to steal some food as well as eating it while he is catching his breath for a breather. Hayley put her hands on her hips & she wasn't very happy about it. As Monarch is enjoying the food he looked up at Hayley & he sniggered even though he was waiting for someone at random.

"Well, I was waiting for you & I knew that you had come here." He said to the young lady.

"How dare you come in to steal the food. You get out of here at once, Monarch!" Hayley has said bravely & as if she owns the venue.

But Monarch just sniggered.

"You, shop owner, I don't care. Do I look like I do care?" Monarch rudely spat.

"There's nothing to be rude about it I have to be firm with you." Hayley replied.

"So what?" Monarch had rudely asked.

"Please stop being rude, just listen to me." Hayley politely replied.

"Ok, I'm listening." Monarch said in a grump.

"Well, you get out of here at once." Hayley encouraged him. "Don't come here ever again, I don't want to see you."

"Ok, I'm getting out from here then." Said Monarch, grumpily. "You, miss young shop owner, for goodness' sake!"

"It serves you right, Monarch!" Hayley replied, snatching the food out from Monarch's hand & throwing the half eaten French bread in the bin.

He went straight out from the bakery shop, especially out of Marinette's house in a huff. Hayley was relieved that she had finally got Monarch out from the bakery shop & Hayley had surprised herself that she sounds like that she already had known of what to do about a sticky situation. Hayley has got something to do to help to protect the bakery shop from Monarch of who has just eaten one half of the French bread.

"Oh, my goodness me! That took me courage to step up to protect the rest of the food from Monarch, especially I had rescued the only one half of the French bread by that greedy villain before it gets eaten up." Hayley said, relieved.

Hayley went back in Marinette's bedroom & Hayley saw Marinette designing Hayley's designer clothes that Hayley had designed & created herself. At the corner of her eye, Hayley saw a kwami & the kwami's name is Tikki. As Hayley had saw Tikki, Hayley had winked at it.

Then, Hayley had noticed Marinette was looking so Hayley just pretended that Hayley didn't saw Tikki at the corner of her eye as it was a flash of wander that had came over to Hayley. So, Hayley pretended to not know of that floating/flying creature was there.