THE FAMILIAR TINGLE

Arya thought she had seen every side of Leonardo but she was terribly mistaken.

  He raked his hands through his hair again.

  "For how long?", it was a stupid question, she knew, but it was the only thing she could think of.

  "Jeez, I......the day I saw you for the first time. I knew you were mine from that moment, princess. So no, you won't be getting that divorce, let alone leave the country. Let another man touch you and I'd show you how easy it is to take a life for you".

  Something had to be wrong with her because at his words, she felt the familiar tingle between her legs and her panties were dampened.

  She racked her brain for a response but she couldn't form words.

  "I never thought I would ever see you out of words, my feisty little kitten", he teased and touch her bottom lips.

  He rubbed his thumb on it for a little while before pushing it inside her mouth, slowly, maintaining eye contact.

  "Open your mouth and suck on it like a good girl", he said and she obeyed.

  He smirked. "I like when you obey without question".

  She frowned and attempted to speak.

  "Sshh...", he whispered.

  He removed his thumb and replace it with his tongue. He kissed her slowly, taking his sweet time and by the time he broke the kiss, his hard erect bulge was pressing against her.

  "That was a preamble, are you ready to loose your breath?", he asked.

  "Wha...", she was interrupted by his lips on hers again but this time, hungrily, his tongue fighting hers for dominance.

  She moaned into his mouth as his hands grabbed her soft ass and squeezed. He was supposed to call the doctor to check on her but he blew caution to the wind. He hadn't tasted her for weeks now, a month actually, and he craved her so desperately.

  She was willing in his arms.

  He unbuttoned her jeans and slid it down her hips, his hand cupping her bare ass.

  Smack!

  She felt a spank on her ass and her eyes watered from both pain and pleasure.

  "That's for leaving me", he said.

  He picked her up and placed her on the bed, still kissing her. He broke the kiss and pulled her top over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and her perky boobs bounced freely.

  "I've missed this so much, I've missed you so much", he said and cupped her breast.

  His hands concentrated on one of her nipples with his tongue on the other. He sucked and nibbled at it softly and squeezed at intervals.

  She threw her head back and arched her back as her body got filled with pleasure.

  "Leonardo..", she moaned and locked her finger in his hair.

  "Yes, kitten".

  He left her nipple and spread her legs wide open before placing his head at her heat.

  "You smell so clean", he said as he licked her pussy.

  Dammit!

  This is how a pussy should smell, not like strawberries and lavender but like a real pussy.

  That's the whole point.

  She moaned and he groaned against her clit. He sucked on it and licked it up till he was drunk in her juices.

  Her body writhe as her wetness increased, damping her ass and thighs.

  "You're so wet for me, baby", he appreciated her body. "I can't get enough of you".

  His words added to the pleasure and she felt her orgasm build up.

  "Please, I'm about.....to.....", she said breathlessly.

  "You want to come, kitten", he asked.

  She bent down to meet his gaze and she nodded. Everything he had told her earlier was evident in his gaze and her chest tightened.

  "Not yet", he said and turned her over.

  He lied down and placed her pussy directly over his face.

  "Sit on my face", he said and she obliged.

  "Hold onto the bed rest", he said and continued his ministrations from earlier.

  He sucked and licked her clit, rubbing his tongue on it in circular motion at intervals.

  She moaned and whispered nothingness as her deafening orgasm washed over her. Her eyes rolled back and her body tensed up so hard.

  Afterwards, she got limp but her body still trembled from her orgasm.

  "That's my girl", Leonardo growled as he licked up her cum with his tongue and swallowed it. "You taste so fucking good but I'm not satisfied, I want more".

  He slid her down his body and entered her in a single thrust.

  "Fuck!", they cursed in unison.

  He spanked her ass. "Ride me, kitten".

  She grind against him. "Like this?".

  He groaned. "Like that, princess".

  She continued to grind and ride and her heart swell when she saw his face.

  So handsome.

  She reveled in the fact that she was the reason for his pleasure, the reason for groans.

  Her pleasure began to build and his breath turned shallow as well.

  "My turn", he said as he held ass and began to move, began to ride her from under.

  She moaned loudly.

  "Let it all out, princess. The room is soundproof", he said and continued to pound her harder and harder, faster and faster.

  Her pussy clenched and tightened around his cock and he had to think of the most unattractive thing to stop himself from spilling in her so soon.

  He only just began.

  However, his attempt was futile because she screamed as she came for the second time and he too, felt his strong orgasm ripple through his body.

  His groans mixed with her moans is melodic harmony as they came together. He tugged her head downwards and stared into her eyes, baring out his vulnerability to her and she, him.

  Afterwards, she fell on his body, limp and washed.

  But he only just began.

  "Another round?", he asked her.

  She smiled. "You're insatiable".

  He turned her over and laid on her body.

  "Wrap your legs around my waist", he said and she did just that.

  He smirked and thrust into her.

  She moaned loudly, her body coming alive and burning with desires.

  He could not get enough. He wanted her more after each time and he wondered if he would ever be cured.

  He buried his cock deep inside her and forgot about everything else. She was like a drug and he was hooked; he was addicted.

  He kissed her and thrust into her pussy again and again and again until her orgasm hit her in waves and shortly after, his own orgasm knocked the breath out of his lungs.

  *********************************

  Leonardo watched as the family doctor checked on her. After hours of wild passionate sex and love making, he cleaned her up and rang for the doctor.

  Of course, he wanted to take her all over again but he knew she was too exhausted.

  She was currently in one of her night dresses even though it was still sunset. They were both too lazy and tired to ransack her closet for clothes.

  "She is very well and healthy. They both are", the doctor said.

  They?

  "What do you mean doc?", Leonardo asked, squeezing Arya's hands lightly.

  Arya looked up at him wide eyed.

  "Your wife is pregnant".