NOT YET KITTEN

Arya's sad expression turned happy.

  "Yes, we are going to have a baby. Do we tell the family?", she said.

  "For now, we'll keep it a secret. The doctor already knows to not tell anyone else about the pregnancy until I say so", Leonardo replied.

  He laid on the bed next to her and cuddled her with her head on his chest.

  "But why?", she asked.

  "Because we just got back together, the family will be all over you and I can't share. Besides, you just got kidnapped, I don't think it'd be wise", he said.

  Arya understood his emotions.

  But wait!

  She was having a freaking baby. Months ago she was refusing to get married but now, she is. Not just that, she's pregnant.

  She bit on her lower lip.

  Excitement and worry rippled through her body.

  "I know you're thinking as well. Just know I'm going to be here for you, we're in this together", he said, caressing her arm.

  "I know. It's just the thought of having a baby, what if I'm not going to be a good mum?", she asked.

  "You are going to be a great mum but there is only one way to find out", he answered her.

  To have the baby.

  Not that getting rid of it was an option.

  They would both never consider that.

  It was a symbol of their love.

  Wait!

  She never told him she loved him too.

  "Leonardo?", she said.

  "Yes, princess", he answered.

  She turned her head upward and looked into his eyes.

  "I love you", she said and watched his serious expression turn into a soft one.

  He continued to stare at her for a couple of seconds.

  "Oh baby, I love you more than you can possibly imagine. You and our unborn child are everything to me", he said.

  For a moment, she thought she heard his voice shake.

  But she could have imagined it.

  He turned her on her back and kissed her forehead to her eyes to the tip of her nose, her cheeks and finally, on her lips.

  He deepened the kiss and she felt her body turn warm and horny.

  So many wanton thoughts crossed her mind and she tried to chasten herself to no avail.

  He broke the kiss and placed light kisses on her neck, down to her chest.

  "I love you every time, I have always loved you", he said and kissed her belly button through her night dress.

  He shimmered the dress from her body and attacked her breast like he didn't just have his head on them less than an hour ago.

  He sucked, licked and nibbled on her nipples until her moans filled the room and made him hard as rock.

  "Is it safe for the baby?", she managed to ask breathlessly.

  "Yes, kitten. I'll take extra care though", he said while still on her breast.

  She knew he would.

  He spread her legs apart with his knees and rub her clitoris with his index finger, still eating her breast.

  She moaned.

  "You like that, kitten?", he asked.

  She nodded.

  He smirk and added his middle finger, rubbing her clitoris in her circular motion until he felt her feminine juices all over her inner thighs.

  "You must need me so badly, kitten", he said and lowered himself until he was between her legs and ate her out.

  No, he didn't just use his tongue for a start.

  He ate her like a fruit, hungrily but softly so as not to hurt her soft and sensitive clit. He lapped at her juices and swallowed them and she threw her head back.

  He felt her writhing under his touch but he managed to pull away and take off his clothes.

  "No, no", she protested.

  Her orgasm was so close her clit was still pulsing.

  His erection sprang out and her eyes widened for the tenth time. She never got used to the size of his cock.

  Still lying on her back, he hoisted her legs up on his shoulders as he positions himself facing her. He teased her entrance and clitoris lightly.

  She groaned in protest.

  "I want you to ask for it", he said huskily.

  She bit her lips, not wanting to beg.

  "Say it", he repeated.

  He knew she wouldn't so he continued to torture her, teasing her lightly until she could not bear it any longer.

  "Please....", she begged.

  "You are not loud enough", he said and continued to teased her.

  "Please fuck me", she screamed and in a single hard thrust he was balls deep inside her pussy with a groan.

  She half moaned and half screamed.

  He pulled out, leaving just the tip in and kissed her feet on his shoulders.

  "You're a goddess", he said and enters her again, leaning in.

  Arya moaned loudly again. This position was new to her, it allows for deep penetration and really hit the spot she wanted without him doing too much.

  "You've never felt my cock this way, I intend to show you new pleasures each day, one at a time, savoring your body like it's my last meal", he said and thrust in again and again until she curled her toes and arched her back.

  The pleasure only got better and better with each thrust.

  "Look at me, kitten. Look at the man who owns this pussy", he said.

  She looked at him with pleasure filled gaze and he grunted.

  "Fuck!".

  He rubbed her clit with his finger in circular motion while still thrusting in and out fast and hard.

  She body shook with orgasm that was about to erupt.

  "Cum for me baby", he said and just with that statement, her orgasm hit her like waves in oceans.

  It crashed on her, taking her higher and higher and her scream followed suit until her body was limp and spent.

  "I'm not done with you yet", he said and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

  "Hold your legs apart for me like a good girl", he said.

  She spread her legs apart and held them with her hands.

  "Good girl".

  He placed his still hard dick on her entrance and push in just the tip.

  Arya felt her body betray her as she leaned downwards to take him in.

  She was hot and ready all over again.

  "Not yet, kitten".

  "Why not?", she whined.

  He smirked. "I didn't realize you wanted me that bad, kitten".

  Her cheeks turned red.

  "No need to get shy now, in a couple of seconds I'll have you coming on my dick again", he said.

  He rubbed her nipples and thrust in hard. Without giving her time to think, he fucked her hard and fast and had her coming on his cock over and over again.

  As she came the fourth time, he released his seed in her, their moans and groans echoing in the air.