05-Quality time with Sampo 💣🌟

(Stelle POV)

I woke up somewhere in the Underworld. I sat up and observed my surroundings. It looked like I was at the end of an alleyway. Surprisingly, there wasn't anyone here, just me and my thoughts. As I stood up, a red jacket fell off me. It was pretty small but I'm pretty sure it's Sampo's. My hair was still dripping wet from my little 'fountain accident'. As revenge, I took his jacket and tried to dry my hair. As expected, it didn't do much and now his jacket is damp. I put the jacket over my head and on my hair. I started walking out the alleyway when I saw lots of people talking and kids running around. The area was surrounded by building in a circular way. It seemed there was some sort of event going on. The were lots of food stalls around.

"Hello, friend!~ You were out for a while!~" cried Sampo, who was suddenly behind me

"Well thanks to you" I said

Sampo held my arm and placed something in my hand. It was some sort of candy. Curious, I teared the wrapper and threw the candy into my mouth. It was really REALLY sour!! Ugh... and pretty disgusting...

"bleh!" I spat it out

It landed on Sampo's shoulder before it fell backwards onto the floor.

"Aww, don't you like it?" Sampo mumbled sadly "It's a mix of chili, lemon, vinegar and lime!"

Well no wonder this sweet sucks -_-

"Umm well bye" I said before turning and walking away

Sampo suddenly grabbed my arm

"Can't you spend some time with me? 🥺" he pleaded

I was taken by surprised so a bit of blush appeared on my cheeks. Sampo... wanted to spend time with... me..? W-well I don't want to spend time with him! I hate him! But I... I don't hate him... What am I even saying!?

"Ugh fine..." I groaned

Sampo dragged me to a food stall and bought me a milkshake and some fries. But before handing over the milkshake, he stuck a straw in and moved it around as if he were to say "Here comes the aeroplane!" The straw finally reached my mouth. It was a strawberry-flavoured milkshake. I swatted his hand away and held the cup by myself.

 ̄﹏ ̄ <3 yummy~

Sampo wasn't talking much, which was pretty weird I guess... We talked a bit. Soon, the time flew by and the event ended. I left Sampo when he wasn't looking. I heard him yell my name in a kind-of-worried tone. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(this chapter was pretty short... should i make another one or something??)