Chapter 7

Chanyeol gazed up at the sky, feeling a mix of excitement and trepidation as Luna and Eclipse prepared for their celestial performance. Luna, with a crescent moon perched on her shoulder, and Eclipse, radiating a bright sun, stood facing each other with wings unfurled. As they spread their majestic wings, a red moon slowly ascended in the sky, casting an otherworldly glow over the surroundings. "Watch us very carefully then howl," Luna instructed Chanyeol solemnly, her voice carrying a hint of urgency. Chanyeol felt a sudden sense of foreboding as he observed the mystical display unfolding before him. "War!" Chanyeol exclaimed suddenly, a sense of alarm gripping him as he leaped onto his designated pillar and let out a primal howl to alert the others. He stood poised, bracing himself for whatever was to come, a sense of duty driving him forward. "I'm so sorry, brothers," Chanyeol whispered to himself as he raised his head toward the sky, releasing another haunting howl that echoed through the gathering dusk. His classmates and camp leader rushed to join the audience, their gazes fixed on the unfolding spectacle with a mix of awe and apprehension. Chanyeol steeled himself, a fierce determination lighting up his eyes as he pondered his next move. "CHANYEOL!" a familiar voice called out, cutting through the tension. Chen appeared by his side, a look of concern etched on his face. "Brother!" Chanyeol cried out, relief washing over him as he embraced Chen, a sense of camaraderie filling his heart. "So happy to see you," Chen greeted him warmly, their superpower signs glowing brightly. "What are you carrying?" Chen inquired, his gaze shifting to the ancient EXO book cradled around Chanyeol's waist. The book, filled with secrets and the history of their lineage, held a mysterious power that only a select few could unlock. "This is the ancient EXO book," Chanyeol explained, his voice tinged with urgency. "Only we, our fathers, grandfathers, Mother, Luna, and Eclipse can access its contents. There's a secret within that I need to share with you." Chen nodded solemnly, leading Chanyeol to his pillar where they could speak privately. As they delved into the enigmatic depths of the book and the hidden revelations it held, a sense of destiny and purpose enveloped them, setting the stage for a new chapter in their shared journey.