Chapter 17

Chanyeol bid farewell to his fellow EXO members, the wolf within him gradually receding as he changed back into his human form. With a deep sigh, he strolled down the familiar streets to SM Entertainment. The anticipation of their future performances lingered in the air. "This is it," Chanyeol muttered to himself, his thoughts drifting to the grand stage they would someday grace. The image of thousands of fans cheering for them created a sense of euphoria within him. "EXO is destined to become the greatest group of all time," he whispered with unwavering determination. Ascending the staircase to their dorm, Chanyeol envisioned a future where success and recognition awaited them. As he reached the hallway lined with dorm rooms, a sense of contentment washed over him. "I could really use some rest," Chanyeol admitted, exhaustion creeping up on him. He pushed open the door to his room, knowing that Kai, Suho, and Lay would soon join him there. Settling onto his bed, Chanyeol reflected on the journey they had embarked upon. The hardships, the victories, and the unbreakable bond between the members filled his thoughts. As sleep beckoned him, he couldn't help but feel a surge of optimism for what lay ahead. With a heart full of dreams and a mind teeming with creativity, Chanyeol closed his eyes, allowing the comfort of his dorm room to embrace him as he drifted into a peaceful slumber. The story of EXO was just beginning, and the world was eagerly waiting to witness their ascension to greatness.