01 ● Greetings

In this very extraordinary world, creatures roaming across the globe are so-called Pokemon.

You may find them through land, on the water habitants, and above your heads: the sky. Pokemon lives in harmony with us; humans, for centuries.

Establish new bonds together, sharing ideals one another even if it's too overboard, accept one another.

Now kick that door, and go out there to find your purpose.

The destiny awaits you....

"Yeah-hey! I found it!" Blue-d female rejoiced. "Route 22."

She walks towards the bus stop station.

Over there, a female student like her turned her head to her, swaying her hand in greeting.

"Hey!"

The Blue hair female youth blink, thinking herself, neither does that girl know her, or she just waves her hand to greet her.

As soon the Blue hair female opens her mouth to speak, behind her is another female student, and she's raised her hand.

"Hey, it's you!"

The female student behind her quickly steps to the aside to dash right past her, dash over to her companion.

The female student has now sat beside her schoolmate. Meanwhile, the Blue hair girl frozen stood for a second on witnessing the result. It was a suprise for her that the female student waving on her was not referring to her, but to her friend.

It was a surprise result, but also hurtful.

She snaps out of herself and moves along.

She closed her eyes to ignore those two students while walking. As she trespassed them,

"Do you know her?"

"No idea."

The two female students asked each other.

On the right side are the female students and her schoolmates talking to each other, on the other side, the left side, there's a remaining seat to be take but to show respect the blue hair female ask the black messy hair just in case, who is not paying to his surroundings,

"Um.. excuse me, does this seat taken?"

The Black hair male turned his head and raised, seemly she had successfully caught his attention.

"Sure, go on ahead. I don't mind."

  Afterwards, the blue hair girl took the seat, waiting for the bus to arrive, naturally.

  She laid her eyes at the right side, gazing at her fellow soon to be classmate or not, in slightly envy. She slowly gazes to the black hair male beside her that is quiet, and that's gazing on the road. She takes her hesitation slowly to avoid speaking awkwardly, then finally speak.

"U-um. Hello there, the weather is nice, isn't it?"

What are you doing, Liko! That was a very common question to ask! Now, he will think you are weird!

The mind of the blue hair female is starting to panic.

"Hm?" The guy turned returned to reality and turned his attention again to her.

He starts to stare into her eyes. Meanwhile, her mind and soul started to panic more. He then smiles a little,

"Yes, it is." He started to speak, making the blue hair girl's mind and soul calm.

"By the way, I like your hair." He complimented her.

"I-um... thank you." The girl thanked.

  "Don't thank me, you should give thanks to yourself. Your appearance is proof that you have a high understanding of esteem to yourself."

"Is that so? I never knew about that." She continued. "But, I thank you again."

"But now you know, it all thanked me."

Suddenly, a ratata come out under the bench, which the black hair male and blue hair female are.

The blue hair changed her attention to the ratata as so are him.

The ratata pokemon growl makes the blue hair female shout in suprise and is also frightened. Meanwhile, the jet-black -ed male student stares at the ratata in no emotions are showing, only plain and innocent.

He then proceeded to scare off the ratata by saying boo. Afterwards, he turns his head at the blue hair and laughs.

"Oh my Arceus! Hahaha ha! You got scared just by a little harmless ratata."

"Cut it out, will you. It was not funny."

  The boy stops laughing when he hears the horn sound of the bus that's arrived. The door open, coming out is a machop.

It goes to the blue hair female student,

"Machop!"

Gets its hand on her luggage and walk to the where the luggage should be put.

Blue hair student: "Thanks alot, machop."

Another machop come out of the bus entrance, it goes to the black hair male student but instead insist it at machop,

"Thanks machop but I'll do it." He kindly declined.

Then he pat the head of machop and speak.

"Can you please lead me to where luggage should be putted?"

"Ma! Chop!" Machop accepted. It pointed out its hand then lead him.

The blue hair female student's eyes glimpse in passion.

"Not only he complimenting me but also he is kind to the pokemons." She mutter.
"But..." She paused herself as she step forward to the bus entrance. "Is he willing to accept me as his friend? ...maybe. Right now it is not the time."

She proceeds to step more forward to the bus. She claimed her seat at the back of the bus, on the left.

(A/N: I'm sorry about this chapter is short. But I assuming to myself it is good enough. Stay tuned for the next future chapters.)