Remembering Him

{Allie Dreaming}
I was standing with my mom in the kitchen. I flipped my hair out of my face, I had flippy hair a while back. I helped with the dishes then she kissed my forehead and told me she was tired. She went to lay down and I didn't see a problem with it. I sat on the couch before my uncle stumbled in the house drunk out of his mind. "You little ungrateful bitch." He slurred and back handed me making my head fly to the right. I grabbed my cheek crying and I was too shocked to do anything. He had beat me nearly to death once before, my aunt had to step in and pull him off of me. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!!" I ran to my room crying. Then I heard glass break and my aunt screaming. I jumped up and ran to her room seeing blood everywhere. I stumbled back and held my hand over my mouth and the other trying to grip the wall for support. "Oh my God." I had tears stinging my eyes and blurring my vision. "It doesn't feel good, does it?" My uncle spoke. He had a machete and a hokey mask on. "N-no... you didn't..." I said the pieces sliding together. My mind comprehensive to what he did. "You aren't my uncle anymore... Jason.." I ran out of the house and to Austin's.
{End Of Dream}
I woke up to Austin shaking me, "Allie. Allie. Wake up." I slowly woke up and then sat up slowly, my head pounding really hard. "I had a Fucked up dream..." I gasped. Austin gave me a curious yet confused look. "My uncle.. killed my aunt.." he shook his head and then sighed. "I know. You told me that night you came to my house all tweaked out." He grabbed my hands. "My uncle..." I couldn't finish the sentence. "Your uncle what?" He asked sitting closer to me. "My uncle.. is... Jason.." I finally said it and the room dropped to an uncomfortable silence. I cringed expecting him to scream at me. "Oh Allie..." He hugged me tightly and rubbed my back. "I completely forgot..." I said. "He wants me dead... that's why he cut me..." the lightbulb lit up. "I know who to go to. We can stop him!" I jumped up and then ran out the door, not caring that my leg hurt. "TELL SHERRIFF JONES TO MEET ME AT RHE LAKE!!" I shouted and got in my car Austin jumping in next to me. "You're hung over, are you sure he is?" He asked making me scoff. "I remember it all now!! Ga! I'm so stupid!!" I rubbed my head and drive to our cabin. "Austin, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you!!" I began to cry. "I pushed him to the bottom of the lake!! I thought he died at thirteen!! I was like, the only one who saw him.." I sighed. "He killed my aunt then tried to kill me..." I looked at Austin. "You don't make any sense right now, Allie. You are kinda scaring me..." I rolled my eyes. "Jason, is my uncle."