Yandere IC-0n Alphabet

I love this character too much lol (The personality)

---------------------------

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

She would be the literal equivalent of "This bitch won't let me go."

I'm serious when I say that. She either is always holding you, or just following you around like a lost puppy. There isn't a in-between.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

If you read the previous Oneshot, you would know how bloody she can and will get if you ever get attacked.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

She has nowhere she CAN abduct you. So this is a thing we'll skip.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

She does whatever makes you happy (albeit subtilty) so no. If anything, her only rules are just exist and stay alive.

She literally has rules on everyone else. "1: Don't attack Y/N. 2: Don't have a romantic relationship with Y/N."

She doesn't restrict you from talking to anyone else, not that she could without getting the government on both you and her.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

She feels safe falling asleep around you. Otherwise she is effectively the same as a tsundere.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

She doesn't really get it, you can't kill her in a way that matters. She's just really confused.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

She doesn't see it as a game, but the way she acts makes it feel like she thinks it a game.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

I think you already know the answer to that.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

She hasn't thought that hard ahead, she's too caught up in the present to really care about the future.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Oh, she definitely gets jealous. Solution? Make them get creeped out around you.

Actually, she just more or less copes with it. That being just rant about it to a wall, or just pouting.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

"This bitch won't let me go."

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

[BLUSH] X~X [BLUSH]

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

She doesn't do anything around anyone else because she can't act around anyone else. For reasons I stated previously.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

She doesn't necessarily punish you. But the second you figure out how truly dangerous she can be, I doubt you'd think twice about going against her wishes. 

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

None. She takes away others rights.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Extremely patient. She's spent years in captivity, she'll wait more years before you start to love her back.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

She's faster than you, you'll never be able to escape her. Source: "This bitch won't let me go."

If you were to die, literally nothing would stop her from going absolutely apeshit on the world. She would blame the world, herself, but either way; people are going to die.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Buzersound

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

Just you treating her like a decent human being would bring this side of her. 

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

Absolutely pissed... At whoever made you cry or scream.

But in all honesty, she'll just try and make you feel better in any way she can.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

Godface :)

Seriously though, considering the fact that she's one of the most powerful beings in that universe, yeah.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

She'd probably see through any manipulation, so your best bet would be just waiting it out.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Never. She'd probably do it accidentally honestly, to which she will proceed to feel bad about it for the next few days.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

She doesn't worship you, considering that she calls herself a "god" it would be counter intuitive.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

If anyone attacked you at all, that's the moment everything comes crumbling down. Except for her, she doesn't really get affected by it.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

If she does, it will be purely by accident.