⊹ ࣪ ˖ shining

╔══ஓ๑♡๑══╗

season 1 #episode 1

⇢ ˗ˏˋ there's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live ࿐ྂ

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

[V]

JUNIA

"Okay Imma go find a spot to pee, see you guys later" Junia waved to Sasha and Missy, turning around. She moved through the crowd, to find a space between a few graves, and looked around to see if anybody was looking.
Finishing her business, she saw Harper only a few metres to her right, and Amerie heading to her.

"Oi, can we talk?" Amerie asked without hesitation nor shame, demanding to clear this out with her bestfriend.. Or ex bestfriend, who knows what happened between the two of them, one minute they were inseperable, the other it was like there was a thick, dark wall between them, full of unsaid truths. It was messy, and Junia didn't like messy, so she quickly returned to the small fire and the dancing people.

With a red cup in her hand, she drank her fifth, or sixth, or whatever number beer and downed it in one go. "Woah, Juni, slow down!" Ant went to grab the alcohol out of her hand, but she withdrew her hand like a reflex. "Hey that's mine!" Her words slurred and her mind racing, anybody could have seen that she was completely wasted.

Before he could talk her out of drinking more, he saw red and blue lights flashing in his periphal view. "Guys, Cops!" He yelled, and pulled June closer to him, fastening his pace as they ran across the cemetery along with Spider, Sasha and Missy.

Reaching the gate, Spider quickly found out it was locked, and immediately jumped over it, leaving Ant to help Junia climb over it as well. Since she was drunk, however, it was much harder, as she swayed when reaching the top, making Ant look up to her. Well, he didn't really look up, his eyes set on the mini skirt his best friend was wearing.

"Ant, hurry up, you can undress her with your eyes when we're not chased by the fucking police!" The pink haired girl complained, giving June a hand, making her fall down to the other side.

"Shit, you okay, J?" Spider helped her up as Ant and the other girls were on their side now as well. "I'm grand, blondie, now take me back to my castle!" She moved her arm up, posing as Superman childishly. "Shit, are you just drunk as fuck or did you hit your head on something?" "Probably both." Spider laughed slightly.

They all went to Spider's car, with him and Missy in the front, and Sasha, Ant and June at the back, with the blonde girl passed out with her head on her best friends lap, and her feet on Sasha's thighs.

-

ANT

He was overwhelmed. With his best friend in my arms, Ant went through her bedroom window, trying his hardest not to make a sound. She was half awake, clinging to his body as if her life depended on it. She was so beautiful, he thought, with her messy blonde hair, her rosy cheeks matching her parted lips.

Laying her on her bed, she mumbled something incoherently. "Hm? Do you need anything Junia?"

"Mum?" Her eyes opened quickly, filled with panic, but calmed when she saw the black haired boy with his arms around her waist. He stroked her hair softly, looking down at her."No, it's me Juni, it's Ant."

"Oh. That's good, I don't like my mum." Ant didn't know what to say, asking himself how bad it really was in this house. She had told him bits and pieces, just like he had, but she had always stopped mid story.