MAIN AND CATEGORY AWARDS

"Main awards" are the most coveted prizes in the competition, while "category awards" recognize excellence within specific genres or subcategories.

MAJOR AWARDS🏆

🥇CHAMPION
*GAIN NEW FOLLOWERS
*ALL STORY PARTS WILL RECEIVE SEPARATE VOTES FROM 3 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS
(Ex. 40 Chapters x 3= 120 Total Votes)
*100 SENSIBLE COMMENTS
*ADD TO SPECIAL SHELF
*CERTIFICATE
*PROMOTION:
THE WINNING NOVEL WILL RECEIVE VOTES AND COMMENTS FROM THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE SEASON 2 OF THIS BA

🥈2ND RUNNER UP
*STORY PARTS WILL RECEIVE VOTES FROM 2 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS (3/4 OF THE CHAMPIONS STORY PARTS)
(Ex. 30 x 2 = 60)
*50 SENSIBLE COMMENTS
*ADD TO SPECIAL SHELF
*CERTIFICATE

🥉3RD RUNNER UP
*STORY PARTS WILL RECEIVE VOTES FROM 1 ACCOUNT (1/2 OF THE CHAMPIONS STORY PARTS) + 10
(Ex. 20 + 10 = 30)
*20 SENSIBLE COMMENTS
*ADD TO SPECIAL SHELF
*CERTIFICATE

2 HONORABLE AWARDEES
*STORY PARTS WILL RECEIVE (1/4 OF THE CHAMPION'S STORY PARTS) +5
*10 SENSIBLE COMMENTS
*ADD TO SPECIAL SHELF
*CERTIFICATE

SPECIAL AWARD🎉
PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDEE

*STORY PARTS WILL RECEIVE (1/4 OF THE CHAMPION'S STORY PARTS) +5
*10 SENSIBLE COMMENTS
*ADD TO SPECIAL SHELF
*CERTIFICATE

CATEGORY AWARDS🏆

👑 SPECIAL RECOGNITIONS WITH CERTIFICATES (EVERYTHING WILL BE THOROUGLY PICK BY ME)

🎖️MORE OR LESS 10 ICONIC DIALOGUE

This award recognizes a line or exchange of dialogue that is so memorable, impactful, or representative of the characters or themes that it has the potential to become widely quoted or referenced.

🎖️MORE OR LESS 10 BRAND CHARACTER

The "BRAND CHARACTER" award recognizes the character who truly shines and leaves a lasting impression. A brand character is more than just well-developed; they are unique, impactful, and embody the essence of the story and genre. This award will highlight the character who stands out from the crowd, resonates with readers, and leaves them wanting more.

🎖️5 CHAMELEON AWARDEES
Chameleon Award: This playful name highlights the author's skill in transforming their voice to embody each character's distinct personality.

🎖3 MOST INTERACTIVE STORY

🎖3 HEARTFELT STORY

🎖3 MEMORABLE PROLOGUE

🎖5 COMMENDABLE CONTENT

🎖3 IMPECCABLE WRITING STYLE

🎖3 PROOFREAD WRITER

🎖3 DESCRIPTIVE WRITER

( 1 SOLE WINNER; YOU SHONE THE BRIGHTEST!)

🎖️BEST MAIN CHARACTER
The Main Character that left a huge impression on me.

🎖BEST IN BLURB

The "BEST IN BLURB" award recognizes the most captivating and effective blurb in the competition. A strong blurb can make all the difference, hooking readers from the first sentence and leaving them desperate to dive into your story. When crafting your blurb, focus on clarity, emotional impact, and accurately representing your genre. This award will highlight the blurb that truly shines and has the power to turn browsers into loyal readers.

🎖BEST IN TITLE

"BEST IN TITLE" award recognizes the title that grabs attention and sets the stage for your story. A strong title is clear, creative, and memorable, accurately reflecting the content and tone of your book while sparking reader interest. This award will highlight the title that shines brightest and leaves a lasting impression on potential readers.

🎖BEST IN BOOK COVER

"BEST IN BOOK COVER" award recognizes the book cover that makes readers stop scrolling and take notice. A strong cover is a powerful marketing tool, using visuals and design to capture the essence of your story, represent your genre effectively, and leave a lasting impression. This award will highlight the cover that showcases professionalism, visual appeal, and the potential to turn casual browsers into dedicated readers.

🎖️GENRE MASTER

Genre Master: This acknowledges established and highly respected authors within a specific genre.

REMINDERS:
-A PARTICIPANT CAN RECEIVE TWO OR MORE SPECIAL RECOGNITION. IF ONE REALLY DESERVES IT, I WILL GLADLY GIVE IT.
-PRIZES MAY CHANGE DEPENDING ON CERTAIN SITUATIONS.

NOTE THAT:
Adjustments will be done if the Champion's total story parts are 10 chapter or less.