CHAPTER 13&14

DISOBEYING HIM

*One ass down* Shin said and Jimin laughed out while Haneul stared at him in shock.

Unknown to Jimin, Alpha Jungkook was coming with Yeonghon and saw everything.

Yeonghon chuckled beside him and he turned.

“What’s funny?” He asked.

“It’s so good to see him defending himself alpha” Yeonghon bowed.

Alpha Jungkook said nothing, he continue staring at Jimin who was smiling.

“How dare you b*tch!!” Haneul growled angrily at Jimin immediately he got up.

“Stop them” Alpha Jungkook commander Maryeok and walked away.

Before Haneul could think of anything, Yeonghon appeared in front of Jimin, covering him up.

“Out of my way!!!” Haneul yelled.

“You wouldn’t wanna disobey the Alpha’s word” Yeonghon replied and Haneul swallowed as he became calm, he walked away angrily.

Yeonghon faced Jimin and smiled at him.

“That was a good one” he said and touched his hair.

“Thank you” Jimin muttered.

“So, why are you outside?” Yeonghon asked.

“Just to get fresh air” Jimin replied.

“You shouldn’t be walking nonchalantly here Jimin, how about I take you out for fresh air tonight instead?” Yeonghon asked and Jimin’s eyes brightened immediately.

“I will love that!” He said and Yeonghon smiled.

“Then, let’s meet under the tree there later this night” Yeonghon pointed out and Jimin nodded.

“See you later” he winked at him before walking away

*You can’t follow him Jimin* Shin said.

*Why not? He’s just trying to be a friend* Jimin said and began walking back to his suite.

*We can’t trust him!* Shin said.

*No, I think Yeonghon is different. Trust me this time Shin* Jimin replied.

*I’m not with you in this, what do you think will happen if our mate sees us?? He will get mad* Shin said.

*He should, not like I care anymore. He doesn’t want me anyway* Jimin snapped and Shin and cut him off before hissing out.

He just suddenly got so pissed, he should make a friend at least or he will die of boredom.

As he approached his suite, he saw Donghwa also coming, he quickly increased his pace and eventually they met at the suite entrance.

“Seja” Donghwa bowed and Jimin listened.

“The old luna would love to have you come over to her chamber” Donghwa informed.

“Oh, okay” Jimin muttered.

“Please follow me” Donghwa said and quickly led the way.

••••

Chul was on the bed with his daily imagination of Yeonghon when the door opened and Haneul stormed in.

Haneul looked at h

“What happened?” He asked.

“I’m really going to kill that boy Chul, I will kill him!” Haneul said and Chul raised his brow.