CHAPTER 55&56

★★★★★

*I THINK….WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A PUP* Shin said and Jimin’s eyes widened.

*WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??* He asked.

*YOU ARE PREGNANT* Shin replied.

*THAT’S ENOUGH, WE CAN’T LET ANYONE KNOW* Jimin immediately said.

*ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU SHOULD TELL MATE RIGHT AWAY!* Shin yelled.

*THEN HE WON’T LET ME GO, YOU KNOW HIM SHIN*

*WHO CARES? TELL HIM, HE WILL GET MAD IF HE FIND OUT LATER!* Shin snapped and cut him off before he did.

Jimin sighed out and washed his face before going out of the bathroom, he gently lay down on the bed wondering why Jungkook isn’t inside yet.

“Did something happened??” Jimin bite his lip and continue turning on the bed.

**

Alpha Jungkook entered the old Luna’s room and met her crying her eyes out.

“Mother??” Jungkook called in confusion.

Chaeryong looked up.

“Son” She called and Jungkook sat down on the bed.

“What’s wrong??” He asked worriedly.

“I’m sorry…..I’m so sorry” Chaeryong said, breaking into more tears.

In her mind, she was feeling guilty, maybe she was the one who didn’t train her pups well, it’s all her fault.

“Sorry for what?? I don’t care what you’re saying mother, can you please stop crying, you know how much I hate tears, please” Jungkook said.

“I should have trained them better, I’m so sorry” Chaeryong said.

Jungkook sighed and pulled her into a hug.

“None of these is your fault mother, okay??” He said.

“You’ve been lonely all these years….even though you have brothers, you don’t have to pretend to be okay son, I know you feel sad and lonely” Chaeryong said.

“No, I have Taehyung beside me, Jimin is here, and I also have you mother, I’m not lonely at all, so stop this drama of yours” Jungkook said.

Chaeryong sniff, hugging him more tightly.

“Thank you for being so strong son” She muttered and Jungkook smiled.

“Why did you order them to be locked up??” Alpha Jungkook asked and they broke the hug.

“It’s nothing serious, but they deserve it” Chaeryong muttered.

“If it’s not something serious, you wouldn’t do that. I know you mother” Jungkook said and Chaeryong sighed.

“Just leave them there son, please”

Alpha Jungkook nodded.

“I will let you release them yourself” He said and Chaeryong smiled.

*****

CASTLE PASSAGE WAY**

Taehyung could see Yoongi from afar as he walked toward him, it was Yoongi who sent for him. Yoongi turned from where he was standing and smiled when he saw Taehyung.

“Over here!” He jumped, waving his hand.

Taehyung chuckled and finally got to him.

“What’s with you??” He asked.