"Wedding Plans"

9:30pm
"Oh James it's late let's go home". James stretches his hand "Okay princess let's go". They both leave the Chinese restaurant,heading home.

When Emily and James arrived home ,James saw his uncle and Aunts sitting beside his mom. Emily became frightened and asked her self what was happening are they cancelling the wedding. So many thoughts rubbed Emily's mind a tap on her shoulders "Our wife how are you doing". Emily was shocked and replied " i am very well ma".

James hugged his uncle because his uncle travelled to South Africa and they haven't seen each other for Years James was so excited " I missed you so much uncle how was your trip" his uncle responds " My journey was stressful but all thanks to God my boy you have grown". They both hug each other again.

Evelyn ( James mom)" you won't come and greet me too right ". James walks towards his mom and gave her a warm hug Emily did the same and they both went into their rooms, to change and come back to the sitting room for dinner Emily says"Your uncle and Aunt are really nice".

"Of course they are" James smiles let's go to the dinning table" . James and Emily holds hands they both went to the dining and they sat down.

"Okay so let's plan the wedding and invite our families Emily invite yours too the wedding is in two days and I don't want any boring preparations cause it has to be fun".

"OH AUNTY!!!!!! You and partys sure my wedding is going to be fun Emily is the love of my life I am so happy I am getting married to her" Emily smiles and gives James a peck,on his cheeks.
"I will invite my parents I and James will go and see them tomorrow". Jame's mom is so happy for her son and she gives him her blessings.

James and Emily were so in love with each other and finally they are going to spend the rest of their life together, James and Emily were done eating Emily cleared the plates.

James and Emily in the kitchen,His mom and aunts have gone to bed after a long day. They both stared at each other with love after she was done with the dishes.

James kissed Emily unexpectedly , kissing and romancing each other then they both went into their rooms , Locked the door and they continued kissing each other pulling off their clothes James layed on Emily and he said "you have a nice body ". Emily smiled and continued kissing him.
Romancing her thighs and kissing her. Emily is a virgin and she has never slept with any body before when James found out at that memorable moment he said " Let's wait till we get married". Emily was confused and asked him why he said "I don't want to disvirgin you when we are not married yet let's go to sleep". Emily says "well..... What if I say I want you to do it now oh come on don't ruin the moment". James asked if she was sure and she said " Of course".

Part 4🤭😂