Underverse infection au

This is the nightmare of the au, or- one of them anyways lol i can't draw apples to save my life

The story takes place when x gaster merges all aus together into one, including the original Undertale

The story takes place when x gaster merges all aus together into one, including the original Undertale. Obviously, this is no good, yeah? With how there are several undergrounds there are now several hot lands all cohesively warming everything up, the water, ice, obviously some people in the drier parts of the surface die from this and those that don't? They all migrate to colder or more rainy areas. With the massive migration, snowdins, waterfalls, and any other place on the surface end up overflowing with people.
   How does corrupt fit into the story? 
                 Well, for one, the balance is now extremely fickle, or- more fickle than it was before. Because of this, the two make a peace treaty; Neither of them try to interfere in each other's work when the balance is bothered and nightmare wagers in on bringing back passive if dream can provide a new host so that both passive and corrupt will be separate + corrupt will not die.

He wears a kimono that he cut the bottom off of, tucking it into some pants from Renaissance era. To make everything look normal- or more to his taste- he just added buttons to the kimono, the back is left open for his tentacles to have space.