~CHAPTER-4~

"Suhana dear,come downstairs for lunch",Bua said,standing at Suhana's door.

"Okay".

Suhana went downstairs to dining room.The elderly ladies were settled down to eat.As soon as she saw Haider sitting there looking at her crossly,she called Bua.

"Bua kindly bring my food in my room"

"And why is that so?",Haider called out.

"Bua I am going to my room",she said and ran upstairs.

Suhana was embarrased and angry at herself for talking to Haider in a bad way in the morning,when he came to call her.

She didn't know if she needed to apologize for her behaviour or if Haider doesn't care much.

So the simple way she thought of was not to cross paths with Haider.

Meanwhile Haider had a confused expression when he saw Suhana leaving the dining room.

He had planned to talk to his Amna api about Suhana's behaviour as she was difficult to understand for him.He wasn't able to grasp the reason why Suhana doesn't talk much with him or tries her best to avoid him.

Thus,he had planned to talk to Amna api when everyone came back.

They hadn't come back until now as they also decided to eat lunch somewhere outside.They'll probably come back in an hour or two.

Just as everyone came back,Amna went to kitchen to drink water.

Just then,Haider followed her and talked to her.He explained her everything from Suhana's rude behavior and her ignoring him.

Right as Amna heard about all this,she went upstairs to her room.

"Soni,tum ne Haider se badtameezi ki he?",Amna asked her.
             (Soni,did you misbehave with Haider?)

"Did he tell you this?",a counter question.

"He did,and he is very upset about your behaviour.Why are you doing this?You were very happy to hear about his arrival but why are you behaving badly now?"

"I don't know why I misbehaved.Was he really upset?Should I talk to him?Do I need to say sorry?Will he forgive me?Where is he right now?"

"Stop you despo!ask one question at a time.You start rambling anything that comes into your mind.And yes,you should apologize to Haider as you are mistaken here."

"Okay I'll try.I am going now.Where is he?"

"He just went to the rooftop I guess.Go to the kitchen and make tea for him and yourself and try to reconcile with him."

"Okay I am going."

Suhana jumped down from her bed,picked up her dupatta and ran downstairs to kitchen.

She made tea for Haider and herself.She tried to make tea relative to Haider's liking.

More milk,more tea leaves,less sugar,and elaichi is a must.

She picked up both cups and started marching to the rooftop.

Haider was standing there,leaning on the wall with his elbows on concrete wall and looking at the empty plots at the backside of their house.

Thank God it's not so sunny right now.

"Tea.",she said out.Suhana really didn't know how to start the conversation.

Haider turned back to see Suhana standing in front of him with mustard colored dupatta on her head and two mugs in her hand.She was constantly looking down and biting her inner lips.

"Tum ne banai he?"Haider asked out.
         (You made it?)

"Agar mene banai he to nahi pi'yen ge?"

Suhana and her counter questions,Haider thought.

"Nahi ab aesi bhi koi baat nahi he.Mene aesa kab kaha.",Haider replied back
                  (No it's not like that.When did i say that)

Both of them were drinking tea,overlooking at the backside of the house.

"I'm sorry",Suhana broke the silence.

"Hmm".

"What hmm?I am apologizing for misbehaving and all you say is hmm".

"Okay it's okay.It's good that you realized.But can I ask you the reason of your misbehaviour?"

"Actually I am a bit stressed about my studies that's why i just snapped.I'm sorry",Suhana lied.

"And?"

"and what?"

"Another reason that you are not telling me",Haider said,looking at Suhana with cold eyes.

Suhana lowered her eyes."I was embarrased because of my behavior",came out a low voice.

"Shall I expect that it won't happen again?",Haider asked her.

"Yes yes,I promise I won't do that ever again.I'll control my nerves and also my tongue and try not to shout and  I'll also control my anger.I am sorry",Suhana ended her speech with another sorry.

"Okay baba it's okay.Now let's talk about something else.How about preparation for the wedding?Have you done your shopping?"

"I am almost done.Just some little things are left.Silver jhumkas compliment my dress color more but I have already bought gold and multicolor ones.I do have some old silver jhumkas but i don't want to wear old jewellery.I think I would go tomorrow to buy a new pair.And you know what?my khusas are the favourite part of my outfit.They are so pretty I love them and well my dress for walima is........."

And Suhana's rambling went on and on.

Haider also kept listening to her,laughing at the faces she made when she told the story about the shopkeeper who wasn't budging at all when she kept asking for some bargain.

And that's how,they reconciled.

The winter sunset looked pretty that day.

Hey readers,
I am overwhelmed by the reads I am getting.
Thank you so much each and everyone of you.
I'll try to update more from now on.
And I promise,the next chapter would be Amna's and Ahmer's wedding.
Stay tuned.
Happy reading.
~AUTHOR~