~CHAPTER-7~

It was a Sunday evening.It's been 3 weeks since Haider is back.Amna and Ahmer are enjoying their honeymoon in Turkey.

Everyone was sitting in the lawn,gathered up for tea.Just then Mehek(Ahmer's sister) had an idea.

"Why don't we video call Ahmer bhai?What do you people say?"

"I think we should.I haven't talked to Ahmer nor Amna since three days",Bari ammi showed her concern.

And then,Mehek brought her I-pad outside and they video called Ahmer.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum.How are you Mehek?How is everyone?"

Everybody heard Ahmer's voice.

"Walaikum assalam,and everyone is alright.Obviously you have been calling day and night to ask everyone's well being",Bari ammi interrupted.

"Oho ammi,we spend most of our time travelling and when we come back,all we do is rest".

"Looks like someone is getting their ears stretched when they come back",Suhana said loud enough for everyone to hear.Everyone chuckled.

"Soni,why are you saying like that for your api and bhai",Amna,just then,came into frame,"Why would we get our ears stretched my pretty sister".

"Stop flattering.You just called me thrice in all this time and didn't even respond to my messages",Suhana said.

"We told you people naa,we have a hectic routine here",Amna said innocently.

"All you do is sleep all day,there is nothing hectic about that",Suhana replied and huffed.

Haider chukled looking at Suhana's behavior.

Faiza interrupted the conversation,"Listen to me everyone.As now the eldest kids of this house are married,why don't others also get married?What do you people say haan?I am just saying this so that my turn could come quickly also too.It's really hard being the youngest in this big family.",Eveyone laughed out loud at Faiza's comment.

Haider replied,"I got to know that your grades are still not improving Faiza.Why don't you focus on your studies as of now?"

"Oh stop Haider bhai.Parhai me kya rakha he.And by the way,after Ahmer bhai,you are the eldest.So,why don't we start to look for a Bhabhi",Faiza teased Haider back.

Suhana looked around,trying to maintain her heartbeat.But Haider's reply constricted her throat.

"Who knows?Maybe you won't have to find her?Maybe I have already found her..?"

This was it for Suhana.

"Waqai Haider?Do you like someone?",Choti ammi asked her son with hopeful eyes.

"I am just joking ammi."

Suhana couldn't sit there for any long. 

Just then,Suhana had her parcel delivered,she received it and went to place it in her room.Just as she was about to leave her room,Faris came inside.

"What are you doing here?Go out of here.If someone sees they won't think good",Suhana whisper shouted for no one to hear.

"Let them think what they want to".Faris said frustratingly.

"Why are you here?",Suhana asked for the second time.

"To make you come back to your senses.Why were you talking to Ahmer bhai downstairs.Seemed like you to are close enough to joke around.I don't like this at all and I don't want you to talk to Ahmer bhai or any other male cousin,understand?"

"You are no one to dictate me.I have a character and I know my boundaries.And my boundaries don't even allow you to step in.And you think I won't do something because you don't like me doing that?Who are you to say and think of?Just leave."